“Sweet Tooth Heaven!”
Review of Miyara Patisserie

Miyara Patisserie
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Tacloban
Reviewed 25 July 2018

My family always come here to satisfy our sweet tooth cravings. Their Banoffee Pie is to die for! Great cupcakes as well and the ambience is good.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

They have creative designs of cakes and do customize to your desired design. Fondant cakes are their best (in my opinion) In addition, cakes have great taste too. The owner is approachable and friendly too.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Went here after reading all the great reviews and was in luck to find they still had banoffee pie left!

It was so delicious and I also got their choc caramel ice drink, very tasty too.

It is quite expensive, but the place is nice and pretty.
There was a massive cockroach crawling about but no one seemed to have an issue with that except for me (British) and a young American Filipino kid, so I guess it's a cultural thing!

Started to feel a bit funny after about half an hour, thought nothing of it, but now have an upset stomach.

Must be a one off though as no one else has said this.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

I ordered the chocolate ganache since the banoffee was all sold out :[ but i was not disappointed:] the cake was vey moist and tasty

I love the decorating and the ambiance even the music was perfect . I give this place 2 thumbs up! :] :]

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

The banofee pie is divine however there is a limited drinks offered. But the ambience is nice and the interior design of the place is pleasant when you want to have a me time.