All reviews bathroom mirror nuat thai small details pretty food cars parked an excellent restaurant pomelo salad ac worked well chinese food eggs cooked western union rooms are modern rooftop pool small pool reception staff are breakfast buffet options doing business
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I love the breakfast buffet options. This was also conveniently located near the downtown area so that you can have a short walk around the city. They also have a small pool. Attendants are very accommodating.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Jerick Jao F, General Manager at Hotel XYZ, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Hello there Lorelyn A,

Maupay nga adlaw and greetings from your home of eXceptional memories!

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is truly an amazing feeling whenever there's a positive feedback from our valued guest. It is indeed an inspiration for us to continuously improve more of our products and services.

A warmth thank you too for the fantastic commendation with our location, spread of the buffet breakfast and our service peers.

Hotel XyZ, your second home is excited to see you again!

Damo nga salamat!

Reviewed 29 July 2018

We stayed here in the HOTEL for 4nights. The glass type shower room makes the room classy but when get in there to take a shower there are a lot of flaws.

- towels provided are so small and does not look so tidy, part of the towels are kinda cream color already that makes you hesitate first if you will use it or not.

- no toilet spayer! this is so funny as it is so gross. knowing the fact that not all are comfortable in using TISSUE PAPER ONLY in cleaning down there after you p**p

- so expensive for an extra bed.

- so creepy on the other side of the wall which is an emergency exit (but looks so untidy and serves as their storage area) that covers a large curtain. There is a time that we heard that there is somebody out there (we do not know what he is doing there, we heard a steps outside in the middle of the night .

- there s this pool but so tiny and you will not even feel comfortable to swim as its beside the bar.

Nevertheless, food is great which is a buffet type.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Jerick Jao F, General Manager at Hotel XYZ, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Hello there ClassyMom13,

Maupay nga adlaw and greetings from your home of eXceptional memories!

We truly appreciate that you took time to write us a review. Your input is important to us and we always try our very best to provide an exceptional stay to all our guests-such as you. I was disappointed to read that you did not have a pleasant experience and I can assure you that I will be on top of these concerns.

Regarding our towels, please be informed that I have notified our laundry service regarding the discolouration and corrective actions will be implemented accordingly.

As for the bidet, we are still finalising the decision to install one in each washroom; but the consideration to have it installed is on the process already. With regard to the extra bed rate, our standard rate is P1,400 which has a buffet breakfast already.

I apologize should you not find our hotel convenient for your needs. Please know that I still appreciate your valuable feedback as it helps us identify the areas where we can improve the guest experience.

I wish that your stay was a happy one, amidst the shortcomings. Above all, I hope that it will not dampen your interest and you can still find your way to Hotel XyZ. Please know, that I would be very glad to see you.

Damo nga salamat!

Reviewed 20 July 2018

Brand new, fancy, trendy, chic hotel. Everything about it was quite nice, and the bed was very comfortable and the AC worked well.

My only Gripe is the Internet; which was so stupidly set up as to be ridiculous, I just used data over my cell phone and tethered. In your room you have to connect through the TV, so the TV has to be on, and it works like trash anyway. Lags and cuts out all of the time. In other parts of the hotel - like the rooftop bar/pool, the internet works great. But you have to keep asking for little connection tags that are only good for 2 hours for all of your devices. Imagine you are in a group of 4 with 1-2 devices each, you are asking for 6-8 tags every hour and a half to reconnect to the internet. Who do they think is up on the 12th floor stealing their wifi that they need such security?

Different tags are needed for different parts of the hotel, it was really annoying moving around the hotel and asking for new internet tags. So a 10/10 hotel except for that nonsense.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Jerick Jao F, General Manager at Hotel XYZ, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Hello there Umhaldor,

Maupay nga adlaw and greetings from your home of eXceptional memories!

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with Hotel XyZ. Indeed, service is paramount to us and we're so glad that we have served you well - the XYZ way. I am overwhelmed with your fantastic ratings with our amenities and for highlighting what makes Hotel XyZ a unique one.

I felt sorry too, that we fell short in meeting the rest of your needs due to the internet/WIFI issues. As we continuously aim to provide an exceptional experience to all our guests, we have noted your concern and that improvements are underway to only provide the best possible experience to each guest. This is for the assurance that our service is aligned with our service objectives.

I hope that the mishaps you've experienced will not dampen your interest to stay with us again. Hotel XyZ, your second home is excited to see you again and I would love to personally meet you!

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed twice in June 2018 for 3nights both times. Chielle (or was it Rochelle) at reception was very accommodating. Clare from housekeeping went over and beyond the call of duty, helping me "design" my tshirt for the city's pre-fiesta Dreamland street party. Even the hotel GM (forgot his name) personally phoned me in my hotel room to ensure that I am enjoying my stay. Great central location and fantastic FandB outlets. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Jerick Jao F, General Manager at Hotel XYZ, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Hello there Stephen S,

Maupay na adlaw and greetings from your home of exceptional memories in the East!

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are glad that you had an exceptional stay with us and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always our greatest pleasure to provide all our valued guests with our daily objective, to make each guest happy and we are very glad that we've given that happiness to you - the XyZ hospitality.

I am also thrilled that you appreciated our simple yet remarkable services that made your stay an exceptional one. I will surely share your commendations to Chielle and Clare, I am certain they will be delighted.

Hotel XyZ, your second home is excited to see you again!

Reviewed 4 July 2018

I booked here during the height of the Sangyaw Festival in Tacloban. The roads going to the downtown area was cordoned off due to the parade so make sure you get there before the eve of the parade or else you'll have to take a twenty minute walk to reach it.

The room is spacious and clean. The sheets and pillows are fluffy. They have a nice shower and a 48" tv.

The food at the restaurant was a delight. I also enjoyed their breakfast buffet. Overall, it was a great experience to be here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank rickyemerald

Hello there rickyemerald,

We are elated to know that you had an exceptional stay with us and we truly value your appreciation with our amenities, services, food and the exceptional experience.

Indeed it is an inspiration for us to do better each day. Please be assured that we will continuously improve more of our products and services.

With excitement, we are looking forward to welcoming you and your loved ones again! See you!