All reviews bathroom mirror nuat thai small details pretty food cars parked an excellent restaurant presidential suite cozy hotel pomelo salad ac worked well chinese food eggs cooked western union rooms are modern restaurant offers rooftop pool small pool
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed twice in June 2018 for 3nights both times. Chielle (or was it Rochelle) at reception was very accommodating. Clare from housekeeping went over and beyond the call of duty, helping me "design" my tshirt for the city's pre-fiesta Dreamland street party. Even the hotel GM (forgot his name) personally phoned me in my hotel room to ensure that I am enjoying my stay. Great central location and fantastic FandB outlets. Would definitely recommend.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Jerick Jao F, General Manager at Hotel XYZ, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Hello there Stephen S,

Maupay na adlaw and greetings from your home of exceptional memories in the East!

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are glad that you had an exceptional stay with us and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always our greatest pleasure to provide all our valued guests with our daily objective, to make each guest happy and we are very glad that we've given that happiness to you - the XyZ hospitality.

I am also thrilled that you appreciated our simple yet remarkable services that made your stay an exceptional one. I will surely share your commendations to Chielle and Clare, I am certain they will be delighted.

Hotel XyZ, your second home is excited to see you again!

Reviewed 4 July 2018

I booked here during the height of the Sangyaw Festival in Tacloban. The roads going to the downtown area was cordoned off due to the parade so make sure you get there before the eve of the parade or else you'll have to take a twenty minute walk to reach it.

The room is spacious and clean. The sheets and pillows are fluffy. They have a nice shower and a 48" tv.

The food at the restaurant was a delight. I also enjoyed their breakfast buffet. Overall, it was a great experience to be here.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank rickyemerald

Hello there rickyemerald,

We are elated to know that you had an exceptional stay with us and we truly value your appreciation with our amenities, services, food and the exceptional experience.

Indeed it is an inspiration for us to do better each day. Please be assured that we will continuously improve more of our products and services.

With excitement, we are looking forward to welcoming you and your loved ones again! See you!

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I have chosen this hotel because it’s accessible for doing business transactions and if you are visiting for the same reason I I recommend you to stay here. However, if you’re visiting only to unwind and shop at the Robinson’s Place Tacloban then it would be better to stay at the hotels closer nearby. There are hotel staffs that exceeded and pay attention to details like Raj, Bernie, Kim, Innah, Grace, and the team at the spa especially Angie she is superb a one particular employee that needs manner Wena —nonetheless, it’s still OKAY. I still look forward to visiting this place.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ren N
Jerick Jao F, General Manager at Hotel XYZ, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Hello there Ren N,

Maupay nga adlaw!

Appreciate your review about your recent stay with Hotel XyZ. Indeed, service is very paramount to us and we're so glad that we have served you well - the XYZ way. I am overwhelmed with your fantastic ratings and commendation you've given to Raj, Bernie, Kim, Innah, Grace, and Angie. I will mention this and I am certain they will be delighted.

I felt sorry too, that not everyone excelled and exceeded your expectations. Please be informed that I've talked to my F&B team regarding this matter and one on one coaching has been done already. This is for the assurance that our service is aligned with our service objectives.

I hope that the mishaps you've experienced will not dampen your interest to stay with us again. Your second home, Hotel XyZ is excited to see you again and I would love to personally meet you!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

XYZ lies in the heart of Tacloban. From this hotel it is an easy walk to shopping malls, banks,and money exchangers. Western Union is across the road. With a rooftop pool, bar and restaurant, you can get a full view of this wonderful city. Rooms are well appointed and internet/wifi is fast and free. Staff are attentive, courtious and knowledgeable of things to do and see. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank Wayne B
Jerick Jao F, General Manager at Hotel XYZ, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Hello there Wayne B,

We are glad to know that you had an exceptional stay with us and we truly appreciated that you highly recommend Hotel XyZ.

Damo nga salamat for the fantastic ratings you've given to our location, rooms, amenities and our service peers; indeed it is an inspiration for us to do better each day. Please be assured that we will continuously improve more of our products and services.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Coming in we were not expecting much but after check-in we got a big surprise... Our room was upgraded from fine to fantastic! After years of staying from one hotel to another, having this offering can be a delight especially to tired muscles, stressed mind and harassed mama... Yes! Life caN be good with treats like this!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jerick Jao F, General Manager at Hotel XYZ, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Hello there analizaserrana1208,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are glad that you had an exceptional stay with us and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always our greatest pleasure to provide all our valued guests- such as you with an authentic Waray hospitality straight from our hearts. To which, giving you that upgrade is a delight for us too!

Hotel XyZ, your second home is excited to see you again!