All reviews living area condo unit common kitchen key card limited menu dining table single room few meters big group shared living room cozy bed place is clean jeepney ride junior suite three rooms tacloban city hot and cold shower
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

So this is a wonderful set up especially for friends sharing. A number of different suite options are available. The small on suits are a little tight fit, the double room considerably bigger, living area very spacious. Each room has its own key card and lock allowing privacy while still enjoying sharing with friends. Clean with friendly service. Definitely recommend it. Would stay again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. The hotel is nice, staff is nice. If you want an affordable and clean hotel book here. The only complain is the room next to us was noisy, the guest was slamming the door. I gave this a 4 because of the location. Far from downtown.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Very quiet and safe place to stay in Tacloban. It's very clean and the beds are comfortable. I am a budget traveler and this is definitely a 5 star budget hotel. The menu is limited but what have is very good. Very fast WiFi available in the rooms or in the common area. This place was originally built as 3 bedroom condo units. Each unit has 3 rooms converted into a hotel room with a shared living room.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Been booking Z Pad for my monthly five-day trips in Tacloban City for work and its facilities seem to be degrading. Units 303-1 and 303-2 doorknobs were difficult to open, and 303-1’s once got removed when I was closing the door.

Shower rack was missing on 303-1. The heater of the shower of the same room sometimes do not power up after being turned off in the middle of my shower routine.

One guy was also snobbish when he couldn’t enter the unit one morning because the main door was left double-locked. During our five-day stay, they also missed giving out complimentary bottles of water because “delivery failed” on that particular day — I see this as a lame excuse because they could get some from their other hotel (Hotel XYZ). Also, Unit 303-1 doesn’t have a chiller. For whatever reason they have, they also missed out replacing the cups I’ve used for coffee my last three days of stay.

However, great that they were able to accommodate our group’s request of being in one single unit, but one needed to stay on a twin-sharing room instead of the booked queen/matrimonial room. Service from other staff were still satisfactory.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jrmhstt
Jerick Jao F, General Manager at Z Pad Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Hello there Jeremiah S,

Maupay na adlaw!

Appreciate your review about your recent stay with Z Pad Residences. Indeed, service is very paramount to us and I felt sorry that not everything and everyone excelled and exceeded your expectations. I understand your disappointment and we appreciate your valuable input as it helps us identify the areas where we can improve the guest experience.

Above all, my sincerest apology for the mishaps you've encountered; there are no excuses on these concerns for us not to deliver an exceptional products and services. Please be informed that I've talked to our team and rest assured that improvements are underway already and corrective actions will be done accordingly. One on one coaching has been done also to our associates, to always be composed and well-mannered at all times despite of the situation they are in. This is for the assurance that our service is aligned with our service objectives.

I hope that the mishaps you've experienced will not dampen your interest to stay with us again. Your second home, Hotel XyZ is excited to see you again and I would love to personally meet you!

We appreciate your heartfelt words and commendation to some of our associates who excelled.. Z Pad Residences will be very glad to be your second home in Tacloban City!

Hospitably yours,

Jerick Florano
Area Resident Manager, XYZ Brands

Hotel XyZ/ Z Pad Residences
P. Zamora St., Tacloban City, 6500, Philippines
Tel No.: (+63 053) 523.3888 local 103
Fax no.: (+63 053) 321.3888

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for five nights and i must say that this place is affordable and worth the money.

We booked the junior suite and we loved it! 3 adults plus two children can stay in this room. Upon entering the room, there is a kitchen, dining table, sofa and TV and another door leading to the bedroom with one queen size bed and one twin bed. The room is spacious so it was a plus for us since we usually travel with at least three big luggages. Imagine having a condo all for yourself.

As to the cleanliness, it was okay.

We also booked a Twin room, it is also spacious. The room setup for these rooms is like a condo, upon entering the room you will reach the living area which is a common area then there will be three twin rooms but each room have separate bathrooms. They issue only one key card, a key card that you need to insert in the power slot so if you have another company and decides to get out the room, they would need another key card to enter the common area from the outside.

Location is great although not in the center of Tacloban, it is near the airport. Jollibee-Bethany is also a few meters away.

Only suggestion i would want to make is if they could issue at least two key cards since if you are staying in one of the twin rooms, it will be difficult to access the rooms again.

Date of stay: May 2018