“Dinner and coffee”
Review of Cafe Lucia

Cafe Lucia
Ranked #6 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Tacloban
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Had our dinner and coffee at this place last night.

The food is good, the coffee is very good and the ambiance is nice.

Their prices is fair enough. Do not expect for much much more for what you have paid for.

As a first time visitor in Leyte I am satisfied with this Cafe.

I recommend this place.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

Ate a generous slice of their Chocolate Yema Cake and it was so moist and the yema on top complements the cake. They have an outdoor space where you can eat and lounge while enjoying the view of the Tacloban Bay. Servers aren't that attentive if you're just a local. Been going there alone and usually get distracted by groups. They serve a generous portion of Tonno pasta although their carbonara was a bit unremarkable cause it was served with a diluted sauce. Overall, their food is good but servers should be more attentive not only to groups and foreigners but to solo locals.

Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

I have been visiting this coffee shop more often. The front view of the ocean relaxes and soothes me. This place is packed with both tourists and locals. Not only coffee is being served, they served also meals and san miguel pilsen. That is the reason why foreigners love this place.

One thing I dislike the place is when some customers are puffing their cigarettes. I hope they can provide a place for non smokers. I just can't breathe well when smoke is enveloping the place.a

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Cafe Lucia offers free wifi, which is what initially drew us to it. However, we generally enjoyed our experiences there. Some of the favourite drinks were the iced latte and the raspberry iced tea, and favourite food items were the baby back ribs, the tuna sandwich and the pastas.
Be cautious paying with larger notes though, as even 500php notes can overwhelm them.

Reviewed 3 June 2015

This cafe is always pack at night. I love the open air ambiance. The cafe has an open area where its a nice place to spend with your family and friends. I believe taclobanons already faced their fear from the sea!

The coffee is great!
Cakes - slices are big & moist but for me the taste is ordinary.

The poor thing is their service, they lack training & its slow.