All reviews accommodating staff easy access leyte wifi cr samar yolanda linens
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Excellent Service, Clean Room, Accommodating Staff. Cheap room price, easy access with all the destination in tacloban. Secured area.I recommend this hotel whenever you travel with samar, or leyte. with nearby malls and Bank, ATM.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Madel I, Front Desk Officer at Tacloban Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Inspiring day to you Mark T.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We love to read that you found our location agreeable during your stay. This kind of comment pushes us to do better each day and rest assured that we will always be on track to improve our service.

Thank you for your recommendations.

We are excited to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I booked my reservation online thru a travel agency. When we arrive, our accommodation and special requests are well-arranged. Fast check in process. They have a restaurant at the 2nd floor, food is nice and service is excellent. One of the best hotels in Tacloban.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank shanenegros

Inspiring day to you shanenegros.

We are delighted to know that you had an amazing stay. At Tacloban Plaza Hotel we always want to to provide the best customer experience.

We hope to see you again and please know that we will ensure that your next stay will be more pleasurable.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Great service, awesome location and a restaurant that dishes out great meals. Rooms are well designed and the personal service of the staff is just awesome. Smile is a constant thing in this hotel. Comfortable hotel, must check out if you are in Tacloban.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear jerbysanto,

Thank you for reviewing our property. It's always a pleasure to read a positive and delighting review like yours. It's nice to know that our rooms, staff, and amenities were all satisfactory to you. Your feedback will be shared to the rest of the team.

Thank you for recommending Tacloban Plaza Hotel.

Have an inspiring New Year!

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

A cool hotel to stay with accommodating staff. Room has a fridge, linen looks new, comfortable pillows, spacious bathroom. It's price range is a good value for money. We will definitely stay here again soon.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Madel I, Front Desk Officer at Tacloban Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Dear rizza t,

Thank you for choosing Tacloban Plaza Hotel and for taking the time to write a review!

Your kind word about our staff warms our hearts and inspires us to improve further to be of better service to you.

Hope that your next stay is just around the corner. Feel free to reach us if you need further assistance on your future reservations.

Have an inspiring day and advance Merry Christmas!

Yours in service,

Madel Ibañnez

Reviewed 30 November 2017

This is my third time staying in this hotel. The usual, I got my favorite room and so happy that the price has not increased yet :-) . It's not really a big room but perfect enough for a solo traveler like me. Fresh looking room, clean linens, cold AC, reliable WiFi, what else could I ask for? I will definitely come back for my fourth stay soon.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear ana t,

Inspiring day to you!

We are delighted to receive such a beautiful review from you.

What more could we ask for? You've said it all.
At Tacloban Plaza Hotel, we provide the best of hotel amenities to make sure that you get a comfortable and satisfying stay.

Thank you for your continued patronage.
Have a wonderful Christmas!