“Tacloban Visit”

FyZz Gastropub
Ranked #10 of 96 Restaurants in Tacloban
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Reviewed 7 November 2018

The ambiance is fine and the food is delicious. Service is also alright. You get value for the price you pay for the food.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

I went here twice during my last visit to Tacloban. I love the fact that they have a international choices and the staff was very attentive and knowledgeable. 1st visit me and my friends came late just to chill and have wine. Wine selection was decent although can be added with more selection. Also, food was delicious. They also have great musician that created a lovely atmosphere. 2nd time I came here with a huge group of family. We had Japanese food and I was impressed how tasty and good their rolls were. The price was also decent. Plus I was able to jam with the musicians and serenaded my family whom I haven’t seen for 9 years. That for me was priceless!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

One of the best In Tacloban ,from local delicacies to international breakfast menu,freshly prepared,different variety every day with courteous and lovely staff,clean and conducive to eat and meet with people,guest and family alike.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Great place to go with family and friends. Good food and drinks . Exceptional service. Cozy ambiance Located at the 9th floor of Hotel XYZ . Cheers!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

First I try to order lamb souvlaki, but they where out of lamb.
Then I order chiken soulaki.
That was very good, perfek grilled, served with oven baced potato boats
Then they serve joghurt beside !
Should have be tzasiki

This was close to maximum, only 2 small things away

I’ll be back, proberly this week

Date of visit: May 2018