“Great food and nice ambiance”
Review of FyZz Gastropub

FyZz Gastropub
Ranked #10 of 96 Restaurants in Tacloban
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

I went here twice during my last visit to Tacloban. I love the fact that they have a international choices and the staff was very attentive and knowledgeable. 1st visit me and my friends came late just to chill and have wine. Wine selection was decent although can be added with more selection. Also, food was delicious. They also have great musician that created a lovely atmosphere. 2nd time I came here with a huge group of family. We had Japanese food and I was impressed how tasty and good their rolls were. The price was also decent. Plus I was able to jam with the musicians and serenaded my family whom I haven’t seen for 9 years. That for me was priceless!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

One of the best In Tacloban ,from local delicacies to international breakfast menu,freshly prepared,different variety every day with courteous and lovely staff,clean and conducive to eat and meet with people,guest and family alike.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Great place to go with family and friends. Good food and drinks . Exceptional service. Cozy ambiance Located at the 9th floor of Hotel XYZ . Cheers!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

First I try to order lamb souvlaki, but they where out of lamb.
Then I order chiken soulaki.
That was very good, perfek grilled, served with oven baced potato boats
Then they serve joghurt beside !
Should have be tzasiki

This was close to maximum, only 2 small things away

I’ll be back, proberly this week

Reviewed 5 December 2017

waiter made a mistake in taking our order.
waiting time took 45 mins
food was lousy for the price
rude staff
no supervisor or manager to take care of our concern
if you, don't ever try this resto. you will just be disappointed

Jerick Jao F, General Manager at FyZz Gastropub, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear Fern G,

Maupay na adlaw!

Thank you for letting us know your concerns and I do apologise for some issues you have experienced. At the same time, I felt disappointed that we fell short in giving you an exceptional dining experience.
Please know that this is not our standard and the way of how FyZZ Gastropub should be. Rest assured that I will personally handle these concerns and corrective actions will be done accordingly and kindly allow us to recover the service, I am certain, we're gonna make it up to you.

I'd like to welcome you back for another chance and for the pleasure of creating a much improved experience. Please drop me a note via my email at jerick.florano@zpad.com.ph

Hospitably yours,