“PIZZAS HEAVEN!!! ”

Elijah's Pizzaria and Grill
Ranked #11 of 32 Restaurants in Ormoc
Price range: US$3 - US$27
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

I dare say that this is the only pizza parlor in Ormoc City that can hold its own against Pizza Hut, Shakey's, Sbarro's, Greenwich, Yellow Cab, & Don Henrico's. I instantly fell in love on the first bite of Elijah's Meaty Man. The dough is just right - not too thick, not too thin. With the abundant toppings laying on real mozzarella cheese, it was pizza heaven for me. If you're a pizza lover like me, then this is the place to be when you're in Ormoc City. Two thumbs up!

1  Thank Eph E

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

I am so thankful that Elijas openned and served us wih good and oh so yummy pizza! A must place to dine too! Dont miss to taste there meatyman pizza and hawaiian flavor too!

1  Thank Jacqueline B
Reviewed 27 April 2016

It's the first pizza house in Ormoc to serve New York-style pizzas. Most pizzerias here, except those of Greenwhich, has thin crusts which can be boring sometimes.
My personal favorite and one that you should try is the Meaty Man and Hawaiian. We also ordered the Chicken on the Ranch variety and it tastes good too.
One thing that bothers me about Elijah is their pricing. A 9" pizza cost 140 pesos while the 12" one costs 250 pesos and an 18" may 500+. As a customer, I would rather buy two 9"s and spend a few more bucks instead of buying one 12" or two 12"s instead of buying an 18".
But nevertheless, Elijah's Pizzaria is like a "breath of fresh air" when it comes to pizzerias in Ormoc.

1  Thank Aurora M