All reviews ormoc city slow wifi nice hotel hot cold shower stayed nights deluxe room bed was comfortable workshop philippines housekeeping internet
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I was there for 4 days attending a workshop, and the place was generally great for tourists. The rooms are clean and very comfy. The only donwside are the water pressure for the shower and the wifi. But the rest of the amenities are ok. Btw, there is no smoking area in the hotel or the city.

Also, the people are friendly! One of the best places I’ve visited.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank FrequentFlier515126
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I would only stay here again if there were no rooms elsewhere. 90% of the staff is either lazy or just don’t give a damn. Very weird. Was told at check in not 1 other room was available but yet the pkace was dead the entire weekend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maeverick1960
Reviewed 7 March 2018

I like this hotel. Nice gardens, big pool, good food in the rooms (room service). The rooms are large with two double beds. Great for my wife and I and our 9 year old. The aircon was cool and the thermostat worked well so we didn't freeze. Staff are friendly and helpful. We had an adjoining room for my wife's family. This was really good. They loved the room. We stayed 2 nights. I think the room rate is a bit pricey as no breakfast included.
We ordered room service meals one night. Service was fast, the food was very good and well priced. We will stay here again next time. We sleep safe and comfortably here.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2018

reception staff let me check in early apon arrival and were very helpful ,i ate omelett almost every morning for breakfast stayed 9 nights, one morning we got to eat in the garden area as my wife requested it . rooms were clean. and aircon was good . My son loved the fish outside and the small swimming pool .

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank willieOrkney
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

room had 2 double beds, room and bathroom is clean. food is good, except the beef menu they are all too hard to chew. staff seemed friendly. So I guess this is a reliable hotel that you can stay in that you wont be angry about after your stay..

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family