All reviews food and drinks lykia resort star accommodation cancelled flight very helpful staff stayed here for one night a great deal yogurt personality
Reviewed 16 September 2018

My daughter booked this hotel from the UK. I arrived at 9.30am to be told that I would have to wait until 2pm to occupy the room. Immediately I realised that I could not stay there as the hotel is in the middle of nowhere. I asked if I could cancel my booking (it had only been made 1 hour earlier). The receptionist who spoke English agreed that I could cancel and he ordered me a taxi to go to Gocek which had bars restaurants etc. When I arrived home I contacted Hotels.com who had contacted the staff of this hotel who said that I had stayed the night there. This is a downright lie. I did not stay there, I stayed in the Naz Hotel Gocek and I sent the airport hotel my booking details from the Naz Hotel. It does not surprise me that the reviews are so poor. They are blatantly lying !

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I thought this hotel was great for what we were using it for. Basically part of a last day of the holiday trip to Dalyan and then dinner and room at this hotel before our flight at 1:55am.
Check in was smooth and I found the room comfortable. There were free bottles of water in the room. I found it clean and comfortable. The shower was great after a day at the beach and we all managed to get a couple of hours sleep before our transfer to the airport (which is very close to this hotel).
The staff we came across were all very friendly and helpful.
The reason I gave this hotel 3 and not 4 is because the restaurant and food were a big let down! The food really wasn’t great although we all found things to eat to keep us going. And the restaurant itself is like a big canteen. Just not very welcoming. I think this really lets the hotel down.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

On arrival at this airport queues were forming outside inside the food hall the seating was inadequate there were long queues for the toilets , the toilets were appalling filthy smelly and the floors were wet , low level information screens on the main concourse caused passenger congestion

1  Thank JAMES W
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Quite literally the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Dirty. Dark. Dingy. Dated... the rudest most indifferent staff I’ve encountered. Fortunately only here for a few hours as on TUI’s Dalyan check out plus excursion, sold as a solution for those on flights in the evening. The excursion itself was fab but this hotel has put a complete and utter downer on the last few hours of our holiday. 4 star hotel??? 3 stars would be pushing it. Air conditioning doesn’t work. The carpet pre-dates me and in all likelihood hasn’t seen a steam cleaner in that time. The WiFi is patchy but at least its free unlike the snooker/pool, table football, drinks (all inclusive?). I can’t wait to get out of this hole. Thought I’d use my time wisely while I wait to ensure as few people as possible have to ever experience this hovel.

4  Thank Charlotte S
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in this hotel overnight as we landed in Dalaman during the early hours of the morning.
It is reasonably near the airport, but that was its only good point.
This strange hotel is desperate for a refurbishment. The rooms are tacky, dirty and uncomfortable. Breakfast is served in a large room, much like a school dinner hall. The food was unappetizing and handled by other guests ( self service).
Strangely it did have a nice pool area. Although you would not holiday here as it is in the middle of nowhere.

Date of stay: August 2017