All reviews omelette food and drinks lykia resort star accommodation cancelled flight very helpful staff stayed here for one night a great deal yogurt personality cancellation turkish
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

On arrival at this airport queues were forming outside inside the food hall the seating was inadequate there were long queues for the toilets , the toilets were appalling filthy smelly and the floors were wet , low level information screens on the main concourse caused passenger congestion

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank JAMES W
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Quite literally the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Dirty. Dark. Dingy. Dated... the rudest most indifferent staff I’ve encountered. Fortunately only here for a few hours as on TUI’s Dalyan check out plus excursion, sold as a solution for those on flights in the evening. The excursion itself was fab but this hotel has put a complete and utter downer on the last few hours of our holiday. 4 star hotel??? 3 stars would be pushing it. Air conditioning doesn’t work. The carpet pre-dates me and in all likelihood hasn’t seen a steam cleaner in that time. The WiFi is patchy but at least its free unlike the snooker/pool, table football, drinks (all inclusive?). I can’t wait to get out of this hole. Thought I’d use my time wisely while I wait to ensure as few people as possible have to ever experience this hovel.

Date of stay: August 2018
4  Thank Charlotte S
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in this hotel overnight as we landed in Dalaman during the early hours of the morning.
It is reasonably near the airport, but that was its only good point.
This strange hotel is desperate for a refurbishment. The rooms are tacky, dirty and uncomfortable. Breakfast is served in a large room, much like a school dinner hall. The food was unappetizing and handled by other guests ( self service).
Strangely it did have a nice pool area. Although you would not holiday here as it is in the middle of nowhere.

Date of stay: August 2017
3  Thank ErkanandStevie
Reviewed 23 July 2018

We stayed here for one night after a late flight arrival, we were promptly dealt with by pleasant staff who speak good English. Comfortable bed, tea and coffe plus fridge in room. Small problem in the morning when the kettle didn’t work( my fault as needed door card in slot to make air conditioning and electric work) as dealt with swiftly. Breakfast was lovely, so many cheeses, fruits, yoghurt etc, even cereal and bread for less adventurous people. Can’t fault this place, staff were all welcoming and put us to shame with their excellent spoken English.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sallyd59
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Worst experience ever !!!!
Nobody speak English, personnel is very bad and not polite.
No foot after 11Pm for airport hostel, and personnel don’t give a sh...
Air conditioning not working, and place very noisy.
This place is a shame.