“Exceptional, amazing, splendid ❤️❤️❤️❤️👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻”

Restaurant Giardino
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Petrovac
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Best restaurant in montenegro ever, most professional and friendly stuff, very very elegant host, the food is amazing and the view is breathtaking, no words can express this beautiful experience, keep up the great job

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

From Giardino restaurant there is beautiful view to the sea, it's territory is very nice and cosy. Also there is children playground with the cage with alive rabbits! So children are highly pleased!
Everything we've ordered was tasty: seafood plate for 2 person, goat meat ("iz-pod sacha"), chevapi, grilled vegetables. But they included 5 € (under "kuper" name) for bread and, as I understood, service. It was unexpected, that's why my mark is only "3".

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

This place made the second best steak I've ever had in my entire life. (Beefsteak Gorgonzola) I swear to god it changed my life. I would say more but do I really need to? It changed. My life.

Also there appears to be a semi regular group of live musicians that plays in the square and they are fantastic. Side note: they play he GOT theme song on a cello and a pair of violins so there's that.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Busy restaurant with lots of family as they have a playground. Good service with beautiful view of the valley. Portions are generous, we ordered chateaubrand for two and it was a lot of meat, unlikely not completely cooked to our liking. We asked for medium rare and it was more on the rare/blue side.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

A large group of friends with children ate here. Best to book particularly with a large group.

Our outdoor seating offered beautiful views. The small children area with a few rides and rabbits were a bonus as we were there with children.

Service was excellent- attentive, courteous and reliable.

We ate the goat/lamb under the bell national dishes which were delicious.