Grassfield Hall(Pateley Bridge)
  • Free Internet
Harefield Hall(Pateley Bridge)
The Willow(Pateley Bridge)
TripAdvisor
The Crown Inn(Pateley Bridge)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsyogurtlovely coupledining roomfull englishfacial wipeswarm welcomejust round the cornerlittle toucheslovely housedvd librarylocation was perfectfantastic breakfastgreat showercycle ridecomfy bedroom was largebottled water
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Great B&B with lots of extra little "touches" in the rooms. Breakfast amazing with all top quality ingredients. Hosts couldn't be more helpful and welcoming. Lots of information leaflets and booklets made freely available.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Heather A
Reviewed 20 June 2017

I stayed over a weekend in April 2017, I was on my own for the first night and then others stayed the following night. It is different in that the owner lives nearby so is not in the building overnight - this is not a problem, just slightly different!

I had a great welcome from Stephen & Lyn and they could not have been more helpful. The breakfast was wonderful and I think I ought to return with my wife.

This is really well positioned in the centre of Pateley Bridge, not to be missed in my view!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 June 2017

In the centre of the town close to all amenities. Really nice rooms well furnished. Great breakfast. Ideal location if walking the Six Dales Trail or Nidderdale Way. The owners are very friendly and helpful even supply fresh milk for tea/coffee.

Room Tip: They are all good rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 June 2017

We have just spent the weekend discovering beautiful Nidderdale and our stay was made extra special by the wonderful hospitality we received at Lyndale. A lovely room with so many 'little extras' and a fantastic breakfast made us feel we were visiting friends rather than a guest house. Thank you so much Stephen and Lyn, we hope to return soon.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

What an amazing quality Guest house this is, lots of nice little touches like hand made soap, books in the room and a welcome pack that's full of please do this rather than don't do this & don't do that! Stephen & Lyn certainly know how to look after their guests, fresh fruit salad was still being made as we entered the room early for breakfast, what a joy to receive locally sourced products for breakfast bacon was like gammon steaks and the black pudding was the best I've ever had!! How someone can say this place is average beats me, they must be used to staying at Buckingham Palace!! The rooms are very spacious, luxurious and spotlessly clean!
Thanks again we will return Colin & gang

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
LyndaleGH, Owner at Lyndale Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Thank you for your lovely review.
We are fortunate to be able to get all our ingredients for breakfast of our own high street so it is all fresh and we know where it has come from.
Hope you enjoyed the rest of your ride.
Kind regards