“Yummy panini!”
Review of Horner Tea Gardens

Horner Tea Gardens
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Horner
Reviewed 19 September 2020

Visited here a couple of times while staying just along the road at the camp site. I had the tuna melt panini both times as it was delicious. My family had a variety of other lunches and all was fantastic. Good friendly service.

Date of visit: September 2020
Write a reviewReviews (226)

Reviewed 19 September 2020 via mobile

This place really is just perfect. Situated right next to my favourite bit of woodland. I only ever eat cream teas here... You need the energy for walking, right? They are spot on though and the tea room is in the most perfect, tranquil setting you will find.

Reviewed 3 September 2020 via mobile

Loved it here!
Enjoyed a delicious jacket potato and a cheeky Cream Tea and both were absolutely DELICIOUS!!
Will definitely come again when we are next in the area.

Reviewed 30 August 2020

We have been visiting the tea gardens for many years and I must say the scones and panini are delicious.
But this year we were all disappointed with the cream and jam with the scones. Each person got a small amount of each, there is a sign stating that if you require more please ask. I did and was told to order at the counter where we were charged an extra pound for each extra pot. A bit stingy I thought when we had pain almost £6 for the cream tea. ☹️

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 28 August 2020 via mobile

A lovely quaint and pretty tea garden. We visited on a rainy day and there were tables undercover. Food was great, we had a cream tea and a sandwich and it was lovely.

Date of visit: August 2020