“Perfect restaurant”

Antica farmacia
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Palaia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: nuovo ristorante aperto dal 2010. Buona cucina a prezzi molto convenienti
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We visited the area of Palaia last week and tried sone of the restaurants. Antica Farmacia is the only one we visted twice, because in our opinion it was the best we had during the week. It's a small place, so make sure you make a reservation. The lady who serves the meals is very nice and helpful. If you like good food, make sure to visit this restaurant.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Many years ago, I was brought here by a local and told it was the best around. I enjoyed a typically Tuscan meal complete with fried salvia leaves.

Last year, I was searching for a place to take a visiting friend and Antica Farmacia came to mind. I was heartened to know it was still around, so I made a reservation.

They are under new management from my first visit, but the meal was still impeccable. The molten chocolate cake at the end was just the icing.

I hope to make it back again this summer.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Great food again! Would definitely recommend if in the Village for a few nights! Excellent value, food delicious and wine devine!

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Quite small restaurant on the Main Street, lovely vaulted ceiling which creates a nice atmosphere. Very tasty pasta starters, fantastic main of Chianti beef with sides of veg.
Chocalate fondant to die for! Small local reasonably priced wine list. Friendly and informative service.Extremely good price for the quality of the food,one of the best restaurants of the week. Brilliant!!

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Small restaurant with only 6-7 tables so it feels quite romantic and intimate. Great service and great food. I recommend the rabbit ragu with white truffle! Fantastic value.