“Valentines Day”

Santa Fe Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 59 Restaurants in Nedlands
Description: Here at Santa Fe Nedlands, our menu reflects the melting hot pot that is Santa Fe, New Mexico. Creating delicious flavours that fuse together Spanish, South West American & New Mexican cuisines to give you Perth's one & only 'Santa Fe Restaurant & Tequila Lounge Function Room'. Our sauces & salsa's are prepared fresh daily using our homemade recipes. At Santa Fe we source quality local & imported Mexican products to ensure freshness & authenticity.
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Foolish to go out on Valentines Day - I know but we decided on a very early dinner.

We arrived at 5 which is opening time and were welcomed in.

Being Valentines Day the place was booked out but we were given a table that wasn’t book til 6.

The Barman/waiter quickly took our drink orders after recommending the passion fruit margarita. Although I thought they could have used nicer glasses, the flavour was delicious and they weren’t stingy on the alcohol.

We started with the Chilli Con Queso dip. It was spicy and delicious and a great start to the meal.

For mains we had the Classic Chicken Enchiladas and a Burrito Combo plate.

I asked for spicy hot sauce with the Enchiladas and sadly there was no spicy hot flavour. I will say however that they were delicious and had great flavour. I just like mine hot hot hot. It was two Enchiladas and very filling.

The Burrito Combo is a huge plate
And each component was tasty and well cooked. The pulled pork burrito was amazing.

We managed to down our meal and be out the door by 6.

There is street parking but this would be hard to find during busy times.

They have a large selection on the menu so everyone should find something they like.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We had the most delicious dinner here. Massive portion, very fresh & kid friendly. Good value for money, no one left hungry & the staff were amazing!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Had dinner at Santa Fe with friends, what a wonderful little gem!

Manjo chilli margaritas are devine!

We didn't order mains instead opted for multiple starters to share. Tres Salsa, Jalapeno poppers, bolitas, chimichangas, calamares & chilli hot wings all of which were delicious.
Servings are generous. I didn't find the food at all over priced considering the portions and freshness of the produce used.

Dessert. Again we ordered to share on the table. The brownie, churros and empanditas de manzana (warm apple bites). We couldn't choose a favourite all where so good!

The staff are genuinely friendly and welcoming. No request was to much trouble. They where attentive to their tables but not intrusive.

It was my first time at Santa Fe Nedlands and it carries the same relaxed, casual fun & chilled vibe about it as the Subiaco Santa Fe.

Will definitely recommend & will 100% be back!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

If you love Mexican I highly recommend! The nachos are insane! I had massive food envy when my friends plates came out as I only opted for chicken bites entree, this did not disappoint I was full after just an entree meal, the chicken was delicious!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 11 December 2017

I visited Santa Fe Nedlands recently - using a scoopon. Firstly, I tried to book using the Scoopon booking service to no avail. I phoned the restaurant directly and the friendly girl on the phone sorted it.
On arriving at the restaurant, we found all the staff to be super friendly and helpful.
The food was good, I had the Gigante burger, it was ok , could have done with a little extra sauce. My nephew had the combo plate, excellent value. The dessert apple pie bites are a must.
When we went to pay, we were asked to check our bill before paying - this was a great approach - I have often been charged for incorrect items at other restaurants and not found out until after.
Will be back