See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 August 2017

You hear four seasons and you expect something nice, my wife was in tears ..Dirty disgusting, worst hotel I ever stayed in, paid cash the guy behind the desk was not helpful at all, thank God my niece found us a nice hotel in the city of Thessaloniki, I took my bags I didn't even bother asking for my money back and I left.
If this hotel was mine I would be too embarrassed to say I was the owner.....

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

You pay for what you get! Only real complaint is the air conditioner does not work in one of our rooms! But when you room opens out onto a balcony with a fantastic view of Thessaloniki it makes it clear ok.

I stopped here with my partner and our 4 kids before catching a 3am flight as it's only 3 km to the airport.

Check in was efficient and we have enjoyed a great afternoon by the pool. The staff were great and the food was fine.

Although the place is a little old, and the rooms a bit dated, it clean, comfortable and meets a need.

We would recommend a stop here for a night or two, especially as a place to transit from.

Thanks guys for having us.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2017

It is quite hard to find,since the address (Main Street, Trilofo) is misleading. it is at least 2 miles out of Trilofo. Best approach is from the airport towards Trilofo and look out for the hotel sign on the right. Once arrived, the reception was friendly, the rooms were basic but clean. Being only 10 minutes' drive from the airport there is quite a bit of noise from planes taking off, but there seem to be hardly any night flights. The pool area was well looked after and great for children with a play area. Meals were available, reasonably priced and with generous portions and charming service. Just a word of caution: there is no house wine, so instead of the standard litre of wine for 6 to 8 Euros, we were charged 15 Euros for each bottle of wine. Breakfast was good and again reasonably priced. All in all, a good place to stay when flying in or out - if the lovely little Hotel Pithari in Agia Triada is fully booked.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side away from the main road, which can be noisy.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Got here in the evening and the staff was very friendly and service minded. We got showed to our rooms which were okay i guess. We booked 2 rooms, the first one was fine but the second one smelled of smoke. The one that smelled like smoke got upgraded however in that room there was no remote for the AC. Complained again and got upgraded again, this time the AC made A LOT of noise when it was on. Again we complained and again we were upgraded.

A while later we went to eat in the resturant and our waiter/cook was shirtless and dressed in speedos (hygeine?). The food we got was ok. Except the pork that one of us ordered was pink. We sent it back to the kitchen and got it back a few minutes later. To our surprise it was still pink. Yet again we had to send it back and about 20 minutes later we got it back and it was finally well done however the other members of our family had allready finished what we could eat of our oversized portions.

Before we came to the hotel we had read the reviews so we expected bad, when it was worse it was actually amusing for a start. The joke got stale pretty quickly though.

I can't say I would recommend this hotel to anyone. We only stayed here for one night but I can't imagine staying here for a week.

PS. There was a snail on the wall (see attached photo).

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Filthy. Not sure that it can be called a hotel.

Went there for one night as a group of 16 staying in 5 separate bedrooms. Each and every room was utterly discussing.

We left the rooms 10 minutes after checking in and were given a refund minus a 25€ tax fee and 25€ bank fee.

Could not spend 5 min in the rooms. Would not stay here EVER.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family