Review Highlights
Great Fun Dive

Great day dive with Rizal and the Dodoku crew: up to date gear, detailed knowledge of diving sites... read more

Reviewed 2 March 2019
Javier Serrano A
Amazing Scenery, Great Service!

Reviewed 25 February 2018
6thSister
London, United Kingdom

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2018

A friends recruited us to join a dive trip to Ternate, she had set it up with Dodoku. We had a wonderful four days with them. Each dive was well planned, one guide stayed with people who did not want to go deeper than 20 meters, another went with the ones certified for 30 meters. The guides and staff handled all the equipment beautifully, all we did was snap on our BCD's and roll into the water. Our guide Iki even took some great shots of us underwater, surrounded by amazing fan corals. And Ternate/Tidore is an incredible diving area, a million kinds of coral, super clear water, gorgeous volcanic islands all around. I hope more people discover the beauty of Ternate and keep Dodoku busy!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank 6thSister
Reviewed 6 October 2017

AMAZING! Dive with Dodoku in Ternate brought me into a complete experience of the underwater world, hills and lakes, and historical ruins. I had 9 dives with them, 6 of the dives are boat dives, and the rest are 3 shore dives. Pristine corals, ship wrecks, bus wrecks, walls, etc.

I will be back again for sure! sukur dofu dofu!

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank Idden
Reviewed 27 April 2017

This is my second time diving in Ternate with Dodoku and I have to say that the fantastic experience the first time around was not a fluke.

The underwater experience in Ternate is world class and it has a little something for everyone, from macro, to big fish, current to calm water. But what makes the experience even more fantastic was the fun, knowledgeable, and very accommodating dive masters and crew. They provide one of the best dive experience we have ever had and for that we will make sure to come visit again soon!

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank AYuliani
Reviewed 5 April 2017

While in Ternate i wanted to do some scuba diving so I found and emailed dodoku for infos.

They always replied very quickly and answered all my questions professionnally so I decided to give it a try. The staff who were all local guys around my age was very friendly and made it a good experience. The diving gear they rent me was ok too.

I speak some bahasa so it probably helped and i would recommend people who want to dive to indicate beforehand if they speak english only, or if their bahasa is really low

Date of experience: April 2017
3  Thank petehell
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

i was in ternate last month for business proposed and i have one day for diving with DODOKU, ternate is very wonderful underwater and dodoku is very hospitality for handle us, i am very happy for that

Date of experience: March 2017