Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2019 via mobile

Spent 4 nights here for about 50,-€ per night including breakfast.

Room was clean and spacious. Reception professional and friendly.

Breakfast was okay- nothing special but all basic stuff.

Parking for free

Few meters to city center

Restaurant and bar also good

I would go there again

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank DR_Chrischi
Reviewed 17 August 2019

I very rarely write negative reviews and it really has to be a bad experience to make me want to publish one so yeah...thats how bad this was..

My family and I visited this hotel restaurant today and we left still hungry and disappointed . Its a bad sign to leave a restaurant as a hungry person!

The highchair for my son was probably being used for at least a decade and the chef must have had a very bad day! Thats my only hope anyway.

One part of the order had uncooked meat while my meat was so SO dry I couldn't believe.

I expect some kind of quality for what I pay, and here I paid quite a lot and received very VERY LOW QUALITY food.

Never again!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2019 via mobile

Is OK for 3 stars but not clean enough.
Dirt on remote control and switches carpet have patches. Bring your own cleaning wipes just in case. Towels have holes and worn out. Dust in wardrobe shelfs. Not working fridge.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Review of Penzion Franko, not Hotel Franko

Our trip to Zvolen was to attend a karate seminar, and we chose this pension because it was near the university training hall and next door to the Hotel Franko, where our master was staying. We stayed for one week, and found the accommodation to be comfortable and good value for money, with great service from the staff.

The two Frankos share the Franko restaurant, which serves traditional Slovakian dishes and also an extensive range of pizzas for dine in, takeaway or delivery. A decent and plentiful breakfast is served from the restaurant to guests of both locations.

The location was very convenient for anyone wishing to be near the main visitor attractions, just off the main plaza. It was an easy 15 minute roll with our bags from the bus stop / train station.

The room was tidy & the bed quite comfortable. No elevator, air con, or fridge (as at somewhat pricier Franko Hotel next door), and no kettle, but this is quite normal in Europe. The shower was hot, with good pressure, and the wifi was reliable. For more mod cons, stay at the adjacent hotel, which our friends reported as being quite good.

We enjoyed our stay and would gladly return.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 13 June 2018

hotel offers parking and it's pet friendly. and the location is not even 5 minutes from the city center promenade. comfortable beds, good breakfast. bar and restaurant for those like us, who were really tired upon arriving and needed refreshments.

Room tip: away from the road is always good advise.
Date of stay: May 2018