Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mimecko
Modra, Slovakia

rechargeable stay wtih spa cures

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 Feb 2019
Besides health spa is there also programs for pleasure, the part of hotel has 4 stars and it is after reconstruction. The weakness is the furniture is stale and not very clean. The meal services are reach, but there is not sufficient places at the tables what disturb the privacy of couples. Easy still a bit socialistic, what prove the quantum of staff at the reception desk and treatment officers. All are very net, but the treatment services even hours of pool services are limited what doesn’t make a big sense. But the pool is great not very crowded, easy perfect for swimming. I will return again.
Date of stay: January 2019
Room Tip: ask fo 4 stars part, and not grand floor, if is possible
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
  • Agoda.com
  • Agoda.com
    10.0 km from Spa Hotel Velka Fatra
    View more hotels in Turcianske Teplice
    See what travellers are saying:
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 13 June 2018

For many years I travel twice a year for 10 days wellness and weight loss programmes to different places in Europe and Asia - always use two medi spa web sites , that I really trust ! That's how I found this place and program. When I came to Velka Fatra I was really disappointed - more than 80 percent of staff does not speak English and do not smile - it reminded me old Soviet times... No AC in the room (and this is four star) , took me almost 24 hours to get electric kettle to my room. They position themselves as mineral springs spa hotel, but have just two very small mineral pools and You must make the appointment and pay extra for the pools and even sauna! But the nightmare started when I came to body forming treatment ,that consists of 50 minute massage and special body wrap with plastic - they assigned me male therapist (and You have to be nude for wrap). I asked him to bring me at least disposable underwear , but he started to YELL at me that they never use it and I am in Slovakia and do not have the right to choose!!! I was really crying and complained to Manager . She promised that for next treatment I will have female therapist etc. The next day they found the box of disposable panties (they never used it) ! But when the lady made me rather good massage , the previous guy(therapist) opened the door and started to YELL again - why did I complained to Manager! Unbelievable!! My advice - never go there if You want to relax and get benefit from Your program!

Date of stay: May 2018
    • Trip type: Travelled solo
    1  Thank Marusya757
    Reviewed 20 June 2017

My wife and my self shared a deal with a bridge playing group.
    The deal included 14 nights with 3 meals per day and 24 spa and healing treatment as per the recommendation of the hotel doctor.
    We enjoyed our stay and most of the treatments we took.
    The massage therapists are quite experts and we especially enjoined the massage given to us by Mr.Jozef Rostar.
    Room service was very good. The Bath cabinet has no enough place to but our stuff, only a small shelf located above our heads.
    Lunch and dinner were to our satisfaction, Breakfast can be improved.
    The hotel is recommended to those who look for spa healing.

Date of stay: June 2017
    • Trip type: Travelled with friends
    Reviewed 11 August 2016

I visited this spa having booked a 'Soft Techniques' 45 min massage . The service and performance was poor ,with none of the staff I met speaking English having been told this was an international facility . My 45 min experience was carried out to the sound of piped in local radio ( not at all relaxing listening to what I assumed to be the local travel news ) and my masseuse obviously had a cold as she sneezed throughout. Also I was told not to disrobe just take off my shirt , so the entire process was completed in suit trousers will wearing my brogues. Only 30 € but poor value , I expected candid camera to appear at any moment . Try somewhere else first , I wish I had

Room tip: Once bitten
    Date of stay: August 2016
    • Trip type: Travelled with family
    Reviewed 1 January 2016

We've been over there for one week in December 2015. It's a very good hotel (5 stars I think) which provides a various mineral water treatment like bathes, massages etc, There are the outdoor swimming pool with a 27-28 C degree (I think mineral) water for unlimited using, very good restaurant, big park and aqua-park nearby. Stuff is very friendly and helpful. Some entertainment programs (like yoga or zumba lessons) during a day and music or dancing in the evening time. It was very good time spent for relacsation and health threatments, We've been over there for one week in December 2015. It's a very good hotel (5 stars I think) which provides a various mineral water treatments like bathes, massages etc, There are the outdoor swimming pool with a 27-28 C degree (I think mineral) water for unlimited using, very good restaurant, big park and aqua-park nearby. Hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. Some entertainment programs (like yoga or zumba lessons) during a day and music or dancing in the evening time. It was very good time we spent for relaxation and health treatments.

Date of stay: December 2015
    • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

We spent 3 hours in this area and it was nice.The good thing is that you can eat and pay when at the end so no need to take money to aquapark.You have wide range of pools for swimming,relaxing,children etc. The staff is more polite and friendly than in other places

Date of stay: August 2015