Lowest prices for your stay
US$118
US$79
Hotels.com
US$118
PricelineUS$86
TravelocityUS$118
Orbitz.comUS$118
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2017

This is a great hotel with a themed Water Park (closed for the winter though) on location. The staff was super friendly and helpful and the hotel rooms and amenities were very nice. The hotel restaurant had good food at a very reasonable price. I have another business trip to Presov again this summer and I hope to stay at this hotel if the summer rates permit it.

Room tip: Pool/water park view.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Milica M, Manažér at Villa Plaza Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Dear Jamboy34,

Thank you!

We are so happy that you had such a perfect stay with us and hope to have you back soon for another unique Villa Plaza getaway!

All the best,
Milica Michrinova
Marketing Manager

Reviewed 5 February 2017

I have never heard about this hotel before, so I was full of expectations. We usually sleep in another hotel in Presov. But, I was absolutely positively surprised about quality of services. I came to hotel at 11.00 p.m., restaurant was closed. But I asked for some food because I was not able to eat during my journey. And they prepared it for me with smile. They did not have to do it for me, because officialy restaurant was close, but they did it.
Room was clean, there was enough space, beautiful bathroom. Breakfast was full of different food and if you want you can order anything you want.
I strongly recommend this hotel, when you will be in Presov. There is very willingness staff, always smiling and trying to do the best for you.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank petermJ1951RA
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

A brand new hotel which has been skilfully designed and decorated to a 5* standard.

The bedrooms are of and even better than most 5* hotels. It has 4 stars because of a lack of things like room service.

The hotel restaurant in Slovak standards is pretty much up there with the best and unusually high for the east of Slovakia. The breakfast is fantastic , whatever you want and how many dishes is up to you - only your imagination prevents you from not having enough. The dinner menu is small which is justified by the high quality of the food which is more reminiscent of a good Western European restaurant . For non- Slovaks this is as close as you can get to Western European cuisine with touches of Slovak influence.

The outdoor pools are great. Loadsa sun beds and a lot of staff.

Very relaxing and will come back again

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tony_O612466
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

A brand new hotel in presov.
We stayed there 2 nights.
A beautifully building designed with excellent contemporary taste.
We had a room which was incredible in terms of space, furnishings, workmanship and technology.
The service is top shelf from trendy locals who are well trained and love their jobs.
you won't be disappointed.
there is a beautiful Water Park, and we had a terrace with our room.
we will go back to this hotel for sure....

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 844zac
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Way above standards. Beautiful rooms, very nicely decorated, with modern bathrooms. Moreover, the restaurant is also very good, nice service and very good food. We had a wonderful risotto like in Italy. I will come back for sure at my next visit to Slovakia.

Date of stay: May 2016