“Good deer ragù”

Ranked #3 of 122 Restaurants in Presov
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Our restaurant Kolegium was recently opened in May 2011 and is located in contemporary bourgeois house of the 16th century, which is classified as urban conservation area. In the stylish surroundings connecting the nobility of old house with elegance of modern interior you can find a wide offer of traditional and international food ideally completed by rich wine list and very nice winehouse premises and a possibility of accommodation in family apartments. Restaurant and Winehouse Kolegium is open for your family, company and any other events. We will prepare for you food and beverages menu and our premises according to your wishes.
Reviewed 7 October 2017

The place was not very populated during lunchtime. It is climactic, the waiters don't let you wait too much, although they don't give you the privileged feeling either.
The pasta dish was so-so, however the deer ragù was amazing and then some. I highly recommend it, worth a visit when you're within 30km radius.

Date of visit: September 2017
Write a reviewReviews (84)

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Nice place to eat at, to have a business or family meeting. Even though I visited the restaurant during the peak time at noon, I expected the waiters to be faster.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 28 August 2017

We ordered on the same day a table for 17 people . They offered us a private room in the wine cellar . the table was elegantly set and the food and service were excellent. A very good choice in Presov .

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank NitzaV8
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The daily menu was excellent. The waitress was friendly, the service was quick. :) I enjoy the home made lemonade.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Elegant place in the heart of town. Food is very good prepared and presented. I can't say anything regarding wines as I asked for a glass of wine and the girl (she was very kind) told me they just have only one from tokaj (not my favorite ones). Regular prices

Date of visit: May 2017