“Superb”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2019 via mobile

Super family restaurant. Enjoyed our family’s dinner so much. Prices are great. Definitely come back.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (143)

Reviewed 12 August 2019

We had a group of 8 and were promptly seated. Wait staff was efficient and pleasant. Interesting decor with Harley motorcycle on display. Good selection of beers and everyone was quite pleased with their food selections. One of the best Fillet steaks I have ever had. Prices very reasonable.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 7 June 2019

We had a party of ten people that they were able to accommodate us without any
problems. There was plenty of parking when we arrived. As we walked in a couple of our party was already seated so we were able to join the quickly. The wait staff came over quickly and got us our drinks promptly. There was a nice selection on their menu but when in a steakhouse I usually get steak, and I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. I believe everyone enjoyed their choice of meals.

I would come back on my next trip to Presov.

They had a variety of US state license plates on the wall and I don't know how
I missed the license plate from Sint Maarten (SXM) on the wall right in front of me.
Sint Maarten is my favorite island in the Caribbean and I spend up to a month a year there, I was a pleasant surprise

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank JFH-06460
Reviewed 26 January 2019 via mobile

It's best steak house in Prešov. Good services and very best of steak filet mignon. I try Harley denko also and it's very good choose for a great hungry. Especially if you order 400g version.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 11 December 2018

Indeed a very good steak house place to go. Easy parking, nice interior and good meals. Bit far from city centre, one has to drive or take taxi.

Date of visit: June 2018