Travelocity
CheapTickets
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Hi,
I ve stayed this hotel for a weekend last week. First day in check-in the staff great welcomed me when i unpacked my stuff and thn i visited its cafe/bar section. Matis who works for hotel's cafe, he is so friendly guy. We ve chatted more than an hour.
Receptionist lady who name Miroslava. She is perfect. Hospitality, she always has a 'smiling face' who made me happy guest. She take care and try her best for her guests.
Breakfast was ok. Room was clean. However spa/massage facilites has been closed and it could be air conditioning because it is a 4 starred hotel. It is a must.
In Slovakia, Presov is my best location. I definetly will visit agaşn because of friendly people.
For these two issues i could say 'average' for the hotel. However hotel staff was soo hospitality.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank nebucadnezzar
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed here last weekend, fantastic experience. Although a 4 star it's clean tidy comfortable and friendly. Oliver the bar man speaks great English.
How we got there.
We drove from Rhyl to Presov, it took two and a half days stopped in hotels at night and drove all day.
Fantastic week it's worth the adventure best way to see Europe drive it

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2016

Well situated in the center of Prsov, this is a basic hotel with a simple but good level of comfort. It's clean and equipped with what you need. No luxury, but not bad. No surprise. Quite poor breakfast. Professional staff.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 February 2016

That was terrible. Unfriendly staff, terrible service. They tried to steal our money paying penalty. The worst hotel I have ever been. They do not speak english, closing the wellness and fitness for weekend. Millions of incomprehensible thing. What is more, when we have asked the manager about this, they simple told us the do not care what we think. This is a hotel in Presov 2016. ...................

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2014

Hotel in a very good location in Presov remembering communism times. I guess hotel was re-furnished about 10 years ago. It ´s clean and staff is friendly and helpful. Parking and wifi is free of charge. I can recommend.

Date of stay: September 2014