Lowest prices for your stay
US$72
Free cancellation until 31/10/21
CheapTicketsUS$76
TravelocityUS$76
Orbitz.comUS$76
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2018

It was a trial night before our stay in December and I am happy that I wasted night rate now rather than over Christmas for whole week, as we were unable to even finish this night, escaped to sleep somewhere else in the end. Apartment look fine - renewed, modern. As a woman I liked nice corner bathtub, but in the end it was just that what I liked there. No Welcome pack information with Wi-Fi name and password (this was given at reception on tiny piece of paper and didn't work), no manual how to set Sat TV. Why they assume that everyone will know...Quite a large double bed, but with two single matrasess is no no for me as well as two small duvets. One light bulb missing from the night stand lamp. And when I rested my head on a pillow, I had nice view to cob webs all over the ceiling. Fridge in the room was good addition but was loud and disturbed my sleeping. Couldn't fall a sleep at all with another un- defined sound...maybe air con? Welcome drink on a house is a nice touch, if in the end for us, it wouldn't have been just very expensive fruit juice . Our Christmas stay at this penzion will definitely be cancelled!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018

First is location. It's great for a short stay in this amazing small town from UNESCO medieval treasures list. Two minutes walking from the Central Place with spice cakes houses. Unfortunately, reception doesn't work well. Nobody tells me a Wi-Fi key. A wrong information about Bardejovski kupele schedule, don't allow me to visit one of the main sightseeing in the city. I have been at 8 AM, but wellness and SPA zone are opened at 11. Therefore, for foreign visitors is unusual that everyone can smoke in a penzion reception hall. Maybe, for a somebody, it's a good choice, but for a non-smoking person is inconvenient.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Chinatitan
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Nice location of this pension. Good smiling people. My daughter was very satisfied about this place. very good sleeping quality.
Maybe a little bit more expensive than the other accomodations but this one is very good situated.
All of the staf members was very friendly and smiling people.
Breakfast was very good and also my daughter vas very satisfied.
Free parking in pension vas very helpfull.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kuboruzicka
Reviewed 30 June 2015

A very old building has been rebuilt into a pension. Rooms are small but sufficient space for a one night stay that is enough to visit the city historical monuments. Presov is close to Kosice (37 km) and Bardejov (40 km), is on the "Gothic Way" to visit all the wonderful cities with gothic cathedrals. There is no restaurant in the house, but receiption staff serves a delicious breakfast in the receiption area (ordered the night before) that you can select from a menu. Staff speaks good English and very helpful. Parking was available in the courtyard of the house. City center in walking destance.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank VagabondBudapest
Reviewed 9 December 2014 via mobile

Free wifi and welcome drink. Good choice of breakfast which are included in price for night. Very friendly and helpful staff. Non-stop repeption. For this price really big rooms with comfort bed and minibar. Small problems is only parking place, because court where is parking place located is really tight. You may also parking car outside of gate where are another two places. All parking place are monitoring by camera.

Date of stay: December 2014