See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Do not stay here if you want a happy holiday! myself, my husband and our friends booked here and ended up being shouted at by the staff and then left in the cold in the back roads of rome with no where to go at night! It was one of the worst nights of my life!

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Tried to put myself and.my wife and our friends in single beds after not being able to find our booking.
The ametuer on the desk shouted at our wifes when they asked him to reply to the email the booking agency sent and he down right refused.... avoid like the plague.. we ended up in hotel terminal in the centre of rome.for 4 nights for 135€ and thos KIP was nearly 200€ if you have any sense you will avoid. Also the place is filthy dont believe me take atrip and walk around the 'garden' they say they have... its just rubbish thrown behind a wall... seriously avoid........

Date of stay: January 2017
1  Thank Mark D
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Park Hotel Serenissima is a hotel 19km outside of Rome, so you'll need a car! However, the surroundings, rooms, restaurant + staff made it absolutely wonderful. We would give them 5 Stars, but their english could have been a little better

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Stayed here while on a tour, so not our choice.
I liked the concept of the hotel - cute little "cottages" that were broken up into rooms. Our shower had good water pressure and constant hot water. Our boys' room across the hall was not so lucky. Lukewarm water and not much pressure. I heard from others in the tour that they had issues, as well. Our a/c blew air, but we were unable to get it to cool down. Only warm milk at breakfast. Just sort of average.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank lisadh524
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

It's very good and the staff is very friendly.
The room is very clean too
I came here from the England to visit Rome and there is no tax to pay,the train station is at 2 km distance and the ticket costs are very poor.
The place is very calm and at night there is the restaurant where you can eat really good food.
I will come here again when I go back to visit Rome.

Date of stay: July 2016