Park Hotel Serenissima
B&B BiancoCancello(Sacrofano)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Tried to put myself and.my wife and our friends in single beds after not being able to find our booking.
The ametuer on the desk shouted at our wifes when they asked him to reply to the email the booking agency sent and he down right refused.... avoid like the plague.. we ended up in hotel terminal in the centre of rome.for 4 nights for 135€ and thos KIP was nearly 200€ if you have any sense you will avoid. Also the place is filthy dont believe me take atrip and walk around the 'garden' they say they have... its just rubbish thrown behind a wall... seriously avoid........

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark D
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Park Hotel Serenissima is a hotel 19km outside of Rome, so you'll need a car! However, the surroundings, rooms, restaurant + staff made it absolutely wonderful. We would give them 5 Stars, but their english could have been a little better

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Stayed here while on a tour, so not our choice.
I liked the concept of the hotel - cute little "cottages" that were broken up into rooms. Our shower had good water pressure and constant hot water. Our boys' room across the hall was not so lucky. Lukewarm water and not much pressure. I heard from others in the tour that they had issues, as well. Our a/c blew air, but we were unable to get it to cool down. Only warm milk at breakfast. Just sort of average.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank lisadh524
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

It's very good and the staff is very friendly.
The room is very clean too
I came here from the England to visit Rome and there is no tax to pay,the train station is at 2 km distance and the ticket costs are very poor.
The place is very calm and at night there is the restaurant where you can eat really good food.
I will come here again when I go back to visit Rome.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank TheDoge123
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

The hospitality of the owners: Roberto and Simone is just wonderful ! The make your stay as good as possible and they are willing to help you with anything. The place is beautiful and the rooms really comfortable.
Not far from Rome is a wonderful place to spend some days.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends