Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay! Listed in B&B's/ Inns's, but quality of premises is on five star hotel level. We stayed for one night in a luxurious, design room with own sauna. Breakfast was very good, special diet was taken into account very well. If visiting Jämsä, this accomondation is really a good choice.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank timok595
Reviewed 3 May 2017

I stayed for 1 night on business. This seems like the best option in Jamsa, small villas set back behind a residential area. The backdrop is woods too. The room was spotless. The room has a kitchen and more English TV channels than I found anywhere in Finland. Also, there is a grocery store within a 10 minute walk. The staff were very friendly too. There were some homemade goodies on the breakfast buffet, go for those, they were a treat!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Own sauna and kitchen corner, as well as own small yard. In the middle of a rural area among small villas. Great service and breakfast. Only reason I don't give full points is because that's given to five star hotels that has all the details. I recmed this place for all :).

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2017

These idyllic villas are a great place to stay for families and couples. The villas are decorated uniquely and they are filled with natural light. I can't find anything to complain about this place and I really highly recommend it for everybody. The breakfast was tasty, homemade and just perfect. I haven't stayed in a better place than this anywhere in Finland. Stay here! :)

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2017

I stayed for 3 days, in very cold weather conditions.
The welcome was really nice and helpful.The room with small kitchen , very comfortable and well décorated . Sauna in the bathroom and wonderful breakfast with lots of choice.
I recommend this place for the comfort, its location and its welcome .

Date of stay: February 2017