“Excellent”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Elegant food. We had the vegetarian tasting menus. Great value. Bright decor. Where the locals eat. Welcoming.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We picked the restaurant from the Michelin star website. No more comments needed.

Well TripAdvisor wants me to tell more so let me recommend a local beer speciality, a combo beer/white wine fermented drink that was excellent.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

It has been a long time since I've given a restaurant 5 stars but this one truly deserves it. We had heard that this was the place to go for seafood without driving out to the coast and they were right. We went for my birthday lunch and to our surprise they had my favourite champagne Ruinart Rosè. The seafood salad warmed with calamari and nuts and pears was exquisite. My husband has the swordfish which is much lighter than the normal steak-like kind. We shared a warm& cold fish starter which was also wonderful with anchovies so fresh- tasted nothing like the kind you'd see on a pizza in the US. The waiter was keen to show us the dinner menu so we're just planning on a day to go back!

Reviewed 13 May 2016

fish was beautifully cooked. the tastes on the anti pasta intrigued me. we will visit again. not so sure on the traditional fried fish. I will stick to the chefs specials

Reviewed 4 October 2015

My wife and I have been coming here for over 20 years, whenever we visit my in-laws. The restaurant has recently had a classy and contempory makeover in tune with the fantastic food. The service is always excellent - a special thanks to Simone who always makes us welcome. I would recommend the Bicci red wine and the scampi and champagne risotto, which is surely a signature dish. Fish is a speciality here, but the veal in truffle sauce I had this week was a treat! Truly a great culinary experience every visit and thouroughly recommended.

Grazie mille!