“Some of the best ever”

High Street Fisheries
Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Flamborough
Cuisines: Seafood, British, Fast food
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Called in for fish butty and this included an additional fish bite and a few chips. I have to say these were some of the best F&C ever. Light batter well cooked and served by a couple of nice people. Excellent.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank GinaBfd

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

After a brilliant afternoon out we called Into high street fisheries for late tea staff are really lovely an friendly didn't have to wait long for our fish an chips well worth the wait best I have ever had definitely our local from now on go give them a try you will not be disappointed

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank gillianp729
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We tried this fish shop and was really pleased with our fish and chips, they were yummy and will definitely be going back when we visit Flamborough again

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Julie W
Reviewed 27 November 2017

I was in the area on holiday and were looking for a traditional chippy. As soon as I walked in I was made to feel very welcome by the staff. The place was absolutely spotless, and everything was done fresh to order.

The food was absolutely tremendous, with the big portion sizes an added bonus. I will definitely be coming back to this chippy whenever I am in the area in future.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Anthony C
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Stopping on thornwick bay site. Called in last week after a few shandys. Did have to wait 15mins as the fish was cooked to order, Not a problem
Good size fish and chip, kids had fish
bites which was huge. Haddock and cod piping hot chips good size and alot better value on the haven site.
10/10 will call again if in area