“Out of this world ”

Restaurante Jardin Costa Adeje
Reserve with
Restaurante Jardin Costa Adeje is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 29 Restaurants in La Caleta
Price range: US$46 - US$137
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Restaurant Jardin is a hidden secret in Tenerife, famed for its exquisiteness, elegance and romance. A specially created ambience: warm decor, elegant furnishings, flickering candles and dimmed lighting, culminating in a unique setting for romance and excellent food. Ideal to enjoy an unforgettable evening and a memorable dining experience in the south of Tenerife. Located in an outstanding setting, next to the Golf Costa Adeje in the luxurious Royal Garden Villas & Spa complex, 2 km from the seaside village of La Caleta and only 15 minutes from Playa de las Americas. Dress code: Smart Casual
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

There are no words to even begin to describe this restaurant. By far the most amazing food & service I've ever had.

Throughout my whole weeks holiday I ate this restaurant everyday. Everyday I had something different and I wasn't disappointed. The crabs leg starter tastes so incredibly fresh and is also presented beautifully, I've never seen anything like it.

The service is also second to none. Mike made us feel like we was the only people in the restaurant and that we was a priority. Our glasses were never empty and neither were our bellies ☺️
The decor is also outstanding, so much effort, thought and love has gone into making sure the restaurant looks the way it does.

You must try this restaurant to experience such perfection.

Fiona , Hotel manager at Restaurante Jardin Costa Adeje, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear Guests,
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am so pleased you had such a nice stay and enjoyed the Restaurant Jardin experience so much. I hope that we will see you again very soon.
Many thanks and kindest regards,
Fiona Mc Andrew.
Hotel manager.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

Location and the ambient are unique. Its an interesting design and it does look like a fairy-tale.
You`ll get a complimentary drink at arrival and the overall service is fantastic! However, the food is just average.. Even the plating is poor and the food..is just food. And to top it up, you get cold bread..
It was an expensive dinner which unfortunately wasn’t worth it. If you want to explore the restaurant design and don`t have high culinary expectation, then it might worth the try

Fiona , Hotel manager at Restaurante Jardin Costa Adeje, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear Guests,
Thank you for your visit and your views. I am sorry it was not up to your expectation,s perhaps another visit would be worth a try as you can see generally our reviews are excellent.

Many thanks and regards,
Fiona Mc Andrew.
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is probably the prettiest restaurants we have dined in. Its rather like fairy land. See my attached photos and you will agree!

This restaurant although part of the Royal Garden Villas hotel is open to non-residents. The interior design is stunning - it's quirky, detailed, surprising and very well done!

The food is presented beautifully, it's well cooked, tastes sublime and delivers exactly what it promises too!

The staff was very professional and helpful. I loved how the table was prepared.

This is really a Gourmet's delight. Highly recommended!

Regards Svein-Magne Tunli from Bergen, Norway

3  Thank Svein-Magne_Tunli
Fiona , hotel manager at Restaurante Jardin Costa Adeje, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guests,
Thank you so much for your visit to Restaurant Jardin. We are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed the experience so much.Many thanks for taking the time to share and we really look forward to seeing you here again.

Kidnest regards from all of us.
Fiona Mc Andrew
Hotel manager

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic place! From being met by the hotel manager, drinks on arrival, fantastic food and service and the spectacular decor this is a little piece of heaven hidden away!

3  Thank 438Gill
Fiona , Hotel manager at Restaurante Jardin Costa Adeje, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Guests,
Thank you so much for your visit, it was really lovely to meet you and I am delighted you enjoyed your meal. We are very grateful for your delightful review.
Hopefully we will see you again,
Kindest regards,
Fiona Mc Andrew

Reviewed 12 February 2018

We arrived for a booked reservation but could not gain access despite ringing the bell. Eventually, I rang the hotel to get access and a waiter arrived to allow us in.
The decor is hard to describe other than elaborate and ott.
We shared a burrata which was ok. I then ordered a medium rare tenderloin which arrived significantly under cooked so it had to be returned for further cooking, always irritating as one's partner does not know whether to wait (foods gets cold) or plough on finishing well ahead. My wife had turbot, a fish which she greatly enjoys from our time in France but this was very disappointing, small, gelatinous in texture and devoid of taste.
The dessert of red fruit read well but was a mixture of a few red currants, the odd raspberry, some strange sponge and a sorbet.
The maitre d acknowledged certain shortcomings and the two glasses of wine we had were on the house.
Our experience really demonstrated how the UK has upped its game in terms of food quality and value - the bill tonight was £100.

Fiona , Directora hotel at Restaurante Jardin Costa Adeje, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Guests,
Thank you for your visit and taking the time to review. I am sorry this was not very much to your taste but I am glad our maitre d was of some help in the situation. Please do let us know should you decide to return and try again at any time.
Kindest regards