All reviewsmain buildingnice hotelsuitecomfortbalconycentrecastle
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for the second time, accompanied by my children and grandchildren.
We got a warm welcome, we enjoyed the clean and comfortable accommodation and the good food, but above all the friendly and world open atmosphere of this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Barbara K
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Hotel Grossfeld between June and July 2017. The hotel management and staff were very friendly and flexible especially that we were travelling as a big family. They went out of their way to make sure that we are comfortable and have everything we need.

Location is amazing, food is very good, rooms are comfortable, facilities are very clean and management and staff are very professional and friendly.

Special thanks to Sarah Al-Bannah for arranging a birthday cake for my wife and Herr. Grossfeld for accommodating our many family needs.

Would certainly stay there again in the future when I am in bad Bentheim.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2017

We stayed for a midweek 3 nights "de luxe" arrangement. Nice spacious room, balcony tot the south . Drinks included from 17:30h till 20:00h, coffee included from 14:00h.
Breackfast an dinner included and very good. Pool available and in the morning only a few swimmers.
Over all a nice experience.

Room Tip: "de luxe" room in the main building
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2017

The food was really good, service was professional and friendly. Check in, check out was quick and the receptionist was really helpful and kind.
Rooms were clean and huge, hotel are huge although the whole atmosphere was really cosy, like in a family.
One minus (this is the reason of not giving excellent grade); WIFI was unusable in my room, I had to sit to the corridor to use the net. (To be fair, my room was at the end of the corridor, that could be one reason, other guests said signal was good in their room).

Card is accepted.

Room Tip: close to the wifi router
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel because it was close to where I was working.
On arrival I parked outside the main hotel to check in.
Once checked in I was directed to the hotel car park which is across the square,so I thought I would my case in the hotel entrance.
That's when things changed ,I was told my room was in another building across the square ,three sets of stairs later I was at my room: ie no lift!!!

There is also no WIFI in this building ,which was a guiding factor in choosing this hotel,even though they advertise wifi and also swimming pool this is only available in the main hotel,as is the restaurant for dinner and breakfast.
So when you book ask for the main hotel.
Not very good information on booking .com
Grrrrrrr.