Bentheimer Hof(Bad Bentheim)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$117
Hotels.com
Hotel Am Berghang(Bad Bentheim)
Bed Bentheim(Bad Bentheim)
All reviewsmain buildingnice hotelsuitecomfortfacilitiesbalconycentrecastle
Reviewed 4 January 2017

The food was really good, service was professional and friendly. Check in, check out was quick and the receptionist was really helpful and kind.
Rooms were clean and huge, hotel are huge although the whole atmosphere was really cosy, like in a family.
One minus (this is the reason of not giving excellent grade); WIFI was unusable in my room, I had to sit to the corridor to use the net. (To be fair, my room was at the end of the corridor, that could be one reason, other guests said signal was good in their room).

Card is accepted.

Room Tip: close to the wifi router
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel because it was close to where I was working.
On arrival I parked outside the main hotel to check in.
Once checked in I was directed to the hotel car park which is across the square,so I thought I would my case in the hotel entrance.
That's when things changed ,I was told my room was in another building across the square ,three sets of stairs later I was at my room: ie no lift!!!

There is also no WIFI in this building ,which was a guiding factor in choosing this hotel,even though they advertise wifi and also swimming pool this is only available in the main hotel,as is the restaurant for dinner and breakfast.
So when you book ask for the main hotel.
Not very good information on booking .com
Grrrrrrr.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2016

I enjoyed a one night stay here for a work trip, and enjoyed the hotel. It is quite distinctive as there is no corporate brand. There are real keys for the rooms and the rooms are spread all over the hotel. I didn't have a meal at the hotel other than breakfast, which was fine. The staff were all very helpful and polite, enjoyed a few drinks in the bar while watching the football. Good hotel in a nice area.

Room Tip: I enjoyed a quite room at the rear of the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 December 2015

Great Location, great breakfast, good swimming pool and sauna.
We booked a suite and a room and when we arrived, the employee with very bad English seemed not to find anything related to our reservation. Then asked a colleague who started checking and arranged for us the suite and room but not in the main building, something like 15-20 meters walk from the main hotel entrance. This was ok this time since the weather was good, but it would not have been great to walk 2 minutes in the street to get to the breakfast area, and going to the swimming pool was also not so cool from our spot. The furniture of the room was very good and the room had a bath tub, but our suite had not bath tub !!! so much space but only a shower and no bath tub, and the furniture of the suite was quite old.

WiFi was too bad

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

I found the hotel is impressive for 3 stars hotel.
I found good cleaning, hospitality , wifi was ok.
Overall it was very nice near to bus station and train station.
Some cafe shop around , the castke is giving good view from the hotel

I can't find any complains

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends