This is a quality hotel.
- not much atmosphere at night - good for families or quiet couples.
- Staff are amazing - so lovely!
- Adult pool and dining areas are great! No kids.
- the beach is nice
- Facilities - Gym is great, pools are great, lots of equipment including: tennis, snorkelling and kayaking
- Room was good (bedding and pillows and stuff were a little dated, but okay. Bathroom roof was short)
- Overall food was okay
- not much to do outside of the hotel - not even a store within easy access
- due to locations, all food and drinks tend to be purchased in the hotel - and they are quite $$
- 6 days was too long - 4 nights max
- Check your room BILL regularly!! they do not allow cash or cards, and they made several mistakes on ours!
- Use local taxis - much cheaper and you support the community
- Make plans to go out of the hotel and support the community
- Be nice to the hotel staff!! I heard from a local they get paid approx $100/wk FJD (could be untrue, but I bet it's not much)More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking