3,179 results
All reviews wicked walu bula brasserie japanese restaurant sunset bar suva wing coral coast kids club fish private transfer table tennis an ocean view room sea snakes tennis courts waterfall tour beautiful resort family holiday kids activities
Reviewed 30 January 2013

Just returned to Sydney after 5 relaxing nights here. The resort is self contained with a couple of pools and 3 very good restaurants in addition to the usual buffet style restaurant.
This is a perfect holiday if you like sitting on a beach and relaxing - if you're into adventure sports and being active then it might not be the best choice though they have a travel office who can organise trips like this for you if you're interested.
Few tips for you though - firstly if it's you're first time in Fiji you'll hear the expression "Fiji Time" a lot, basically it's a very relaxed Island, the people and staff are super friendly however sometimes things take a little longer to happen that you expect, don't worry about it though just relax and go with the flow.
Secondly if you happen to like a drink and are flying in from Sydney don't buy your duty free at Sydney airport, wait until you land in Fiji it's about half the price you'd pay in Sydney and it saves you carrying it on the plane.
There are a couple of duty free shops directly by the baggage carousels so pick up your liquor whilst waiting for your cases, too easy.
Also try the spa when you're here, my wife and I both had massages and she had a facial too - really worth doing - you're on holiday so you might as well indulge yourself :)
If you enjoy your holiday here and plan on coming back then it's really worthwhile joining the "Warwick Club" it currently costs $25 AUS for 2 years and you get 10% off your food and drink.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Mark_Karen_06
WarwickFijiGM, General Manager at The Warwick Fiji, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2013

Dear Mark_Karen_06

A very warm and lovely greeting from the entire team of the Warwick Fiji Resort & Spa! We thank you for choosing us for your holiday.

We are delighted to learn that you had a wonderful holiday and enjoyed the entire length of stay with us. Certainly I will convey your lovely feedback to all my staff for the awesome job done in making your holiday into a memorable experience.

We thank you once again for choosing the Warwick Fiji Resort & Spa for your holidays, and providing us your wonderful feedback. Definitely the entire team is looking forward to welcome you both back to the Resort very soon.

Reviewed 28 January 2013

We travel to Fiji on business (BFTE) which was held at Naviti Resort.. Flying all the way from Tonga to Nadi was OK.. Bula Bula Bula! We were meet and greet by Rosie Holiday, the best Tour Operator in Fiji.. I looked at our travel itinerary and notice that Warwick Hotel is located on the Coral Coast and I thought to myself this is just near to town not knowing it took 1hr almost 30min to drive from the airport to the Hotel, what a Long Drive.. We arrived at the Hotel after 3pm.. We were greeted by their Lovely staff which was very nice Then we check in to our rooms, We stayed in the Nadi Wing in one of their twin rooms facing the swimming pool and the spa and also the Restraunt which was very good for me to swim in the pool everyday after our meeting at BFTE lol.. Staff: Are very Friendly, Rooms: are very nice, Pool: Cool for swimming, I always stay at the pool bar, the staff there are very nice, they provide me free soft drinks.. Restraunt: A+ Food are very tasty, and delicious yuuummmmm!.. Hotel: Awesome, A+, Great.. I enjoy my trip the beautiful island of Fiji! The only thing I did not like was the Location, very far from town and the airport! A big thank you to Warwick Hotel staff and management for the great service and the wonderful time I had in Fiji Malo ‘Aupito..

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Dear Rewna2

A very warm and lovely greeting from the entire team of the Warwick Fiji Resort & Spa! We thank you for choosing us for your brilliant holiday getaway.

Certainly, we are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us, hence; we were able to meet up with your expectations.

I will definitely convey my appreciation to the entire team for the job well done in making your holiday into a memorable experience.

Rewna2, we thank you once again for providing us with your wonderful feedback. The entire team of the Warwick Fiji Resort & Spa is definitely looking forward to welcome your back to the Resort on your next visit to Fiji soon.

Reviewed 28 January 2013

On our last 2 days of our mini holiday We decided to stay @ this hotel. Strange we had to present our passports on check in and a photocopy was taken. I questioned this to the lady @ check in hery reply was this is company policy. We stayed at the 5 star Sheraton resort in Denerau and was never asked for this. Our room was very run down we were given a very old room with the amount we paid I think this was not fair. Pillows were far to hard. We complained on the first day that the A/C was not working up to par, seemed to be blowing warm air? a maintenance worker was sent to the room and stated because of the outside temperature that this was normal. I think not!. 2nd day our in room safe decided to pack it in with our valuables locked inside. I called the maintenance people again they got it open and stated they will need to remove the safe while I wait and take it away for repair. This was early in AM just before breakfast Arrgh. Overall good swimming pool, Food was good had a buffet dinner and breakfast. Staff around resort ok. Staff @ check in not friendly at all they hardly spoke. and if they did I could barely hear them. We check out early AM 6:30 the staff member at the counter seemed like he did not want to be there. They Really need to learn some customer skills. I had to even retrieve my own rental car from the parking lot. Learn from the Sheraton denerau. I dont think I will stay @ this resort again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Danny D

Dear DannyD

A very warm and lovely greeting from the entire team of the Warwick Fiji Resort & Spa! We sincerely thank you for providing us with your candid feedback in-regards to your stay with us.

It is disappointing to hear that your stay did not meet all your expectations. While we never want to hear that someone's stay is less than perfect, we always appreciate the opportunity to hear from our guests on what we can do to improve our services.

I would like to take this moment to again apologize for the experiences you encountered with the a couple of our departments; these issues are not normal ones for our Resort but just the opposite. We pride ourselves on providing the utmost in guest service as well as a quality experience and we have always found ourselves to be successful most of the time. I have discussed with appropriate department heads on the issues mentioned and be assured that proper measures has been put in-place to eliminate such issues in future.

Danny D, thank you once again for providing us with your candid feedback and choosing us for your holiday. We certainly do hope that you will reconsider staying with us in near future.

Reviewed 27 January 2013

Absolutely ridiculous! We spent the majority of our 5 night stay at reception trying to sort out out endless stream of problems- and were told every time to 'take a seat' whilst the staff resumed doing nothing about our concerns and ignored us as long as they could.

We could not get into our rooms for long periods of time because the door keys never worked. We were with friends and specifically booked adjoining rooms which we never got. We changed rooms a number of times as my friends in the next room ended up sleeping on our floor because their room smelt like an animal had died in the air conditioning and it was unbearable. There was an ant infestation in the rooms and the fridges leaked all over the floor. The food was expensive and terrible! We were given glasses of iced water at breakfast and at their restaurants - on day 4 with terrible stomach pain, vomiting and diarrhea we asked the waitress - 'is this tap water?' she replied 'yes' we then said 'will drinking tap water here make us sick?' she looked at us blankly and said 'yes!' - at a 5 star resort! Not once were we offered bottled water with a meal. Overwhelmed we went to get our eyelashes tinted at the spa- we could tell no difference with our eyelashes but our faces were stained with black ink for the rest of our trip. Settling the bill at the end takes over half an hour. We were charged for a room service bill twice, we were charged for a restaurant we had never dined at and we were charged for coffees, lattes and hot chocolates which we never had. When wheeling our suitcases down the corridor to leave the cleaning staff asked if we were leaving then began singing hallelujah!!

After complaining, the general manager tried to make things right with a free meal- we were all so sick we couldn't enjoy it and were overwhelmed with how much money we spent on such a terrible place. We are still waiting to get our money back for the night the girls slept on the floor.

The only saving grace was booking a wonderful trip with oohlala cruises and getting the hell out of the resort for a day!

• Stayed: January 2013
9  Thank Holidaywiththegirls
WarwickFijiGM, General Manager at The Warwick Fiji, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2013

Dear Holidaywiththegirls

A very lovely and sunny greetings from the entire team here at the Warwick Fiji Resort & Spa! We thank you for providing us with your feedbacks in regards to your stay with us.

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused with your door key and inconsistent service from our staff that you encountered during your stay. As discussed with you while in residence your comments have been noted and forwarded to the relevant departments to look into. Your experience is contrary to the high level of service we strive to maintain, and of which you have every right to expect at the Warwick.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and providing us with your feedback.

Please know that your patronage of the Warwick Fiji Resort & Spa is valued, and we would welcome another opportunity to serve you.

Many thanks

Reviewed 27 January 2013

We arrived just after christmas to celebrate New Year's Eve. This is 5 star which isnt fussed with service, consistency or standards. The sooner you forget about these things, and agree to lay about and soak up the amazing location and stunning views- the sooner your holiday begins. Then you will enjoy the big smiles, long lazy days and hours spent calling out Bula! to everybody, because that is what the staff enjoy the most and do with the greatest of passion. They also sing beautiful songs while you breakfast, lunch or dinner, and shake an impressive rump in your face as they stroll away in response to your request for spoon, water, clean towels because there are no towels in the room at all, etc. Oh- and- Vinaka!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank sumstar

Dear Sumstar

Sunny greetings from the entire team of the Warwick Fiji Resort & Spa!

We are pleased to learn that you and your family had a wonderful time during your stay with us. Thus, we were able to meet up with your expectation and made your stay a memorable one.

Sumstar, once again we thank you for choosing us and providing us with wonderful feedback in regards to your stay with us.

Many thanks