My partner and I have just returned to Melbourne after spending a week at the Warwick. It was our first time in Fiji and we will definitely return to the Warwick in the near future! The people were great, especially the activities staff and the chef's, majority of them remembered our names which was lovely. One night we booked the romantic bure and it was beautiful!! 5 course yummy meal followed with bubblies and your own 3 string band. We only left the resort once for a waterfall tour which was great even though it was pouring with rain. Highly recommend this for a truly fijian experience! We booked through the hotel which was roughly $130 FJD however we found out later that down on the beach locals do the same tour for allot cheaper. There was entertainment for adults as well as children everyday so we were never bored! We have fallen in love with Fiji and would stay at the Warwick again in a second! My only complaint for the entire trip would be our bed..It was not that comfey but then again we were only in a standard garden room so they may be better in the other suites :)
We spent majority of our days relaxing by the beach and pool, eating and drinking beautiful cocktails. We loved snorkelling we saw so much, we even bought our own snorkel gear from the shop it was that much fun! Great value & highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly positioned along a stretch of golden sand beach and crystal clear lagoons in the heart of Fiji’s Coral Coast, Warwick Fiji is the perfect place to escape the daily woes of life and immerse in tropical bliss with the world’s friendliest people. Warwick Fiji is far enough from the daily hustle and bustle and close enough to still keep in touch. What memories will guests take home from their visit? Perhaps it will be the memory of the most extraordinary tennis game of their life or tying the knot with their soul mate against a spectacular setting sun. Maybe it will be the time spent with family enjoying the many marvels of Warwick Fiji, or perhaps our guest will have hosted a business meeting so epic that it earns rave reviews. Deeply entwined with the beauty and hospitality of the Coral Coast, Warwick Fiji welcomes guests to come make a little history of their own. Stretching over 28 lushly landscaped acres, our elegantly crafted luxury resort provides a rich palette of ex ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Warwick Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Fiji Hotel Coral Coast
- Warwick Fiji Resort And Spa
- Warwick Fiji Viti Levu
- Warwick Viti Levu
- Fiji Warwick
- Viti Levu Warwick
- The Warwick Fiji Hotel