Stayed at the Warwick from 1 Feb 2012 to 8 Feb 2012, a group of 6 adult friends travelled from various locations in Australia, from a personal point of view I found the Warwick to be a very friendly, neat and well presented hotel, the service provided by all staff was awesome (special mention must go to Matalita and staff in the Club Lounge, and Paulli at the pool side bar). Who provided above and beyond service..
Also a big thank you must go to the Resort General Manager Ung who went out of his way to help us with a problem that had occurred on our 2nd last day, which had nothing at all to do with the Resort, (Tour Agent problem) he even sounded us out at dinner at 9pm to have a chat to us and inform us that he had fixed up the problem… Then on our departure he meet us and made sure that we got a full refund. Great Stuff…
Accommodation was very nice stayed in a Suite and had great views of the water. Room was big had a great balcony.... House keeping done a great job, with cleaning and replacing towels etc....
Had the all inclusive meal package food was excellent highly recommend both the Sazanami and Pappagallo restaurant.
Overall very nice place to stay for a relaxing holiday…. Found the locals to be very friendly and relaxed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly positioned along a stretch of golden sand beach and crystal clear lagoons in the heart of Fiji’s Coral Coast, Warwick Fiji is the perfect place to escape the daily woes of life and immerse in tropical bliss with the world’s friendliest people. Warwick Fiji is far enough from the daily hustle and bustle and close enough to still keep in touch. What memories will guests take home from their visit? Perhaps it will be the memory of the most extraordinary tennis game of their life or tying the knot with their soul mate against a spectacular setting sun. Maybe it will be the time spent with family enjoying the many marvels of Warwick Fiji, or perhaps our guest will have hosted a business meeting so epic that it earns rave reviews. Deeply entwined with the beauty and hospitality of the Coral Coast, Warwick Fiji welcomes guests to come make a little history of their own. Stretching over 28 lushly landscaped acres, our elegantly crafted luxury resort provides a rich palette of ex ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Warwick Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Fiji Hotel Coral Coast
- Warwick Fiji Resort And Spa
- Warwick Fiji Viti Levu
- Warwick Viti Levu
- Fiji Warwick
- Viti Levu Warwick
- The Warwick Fiji Hotel