2,212 results
All reviews bamboo terrace all inclusive package chinese restaurant talei restaurant kids club pool bar naviti staff coral viewing joy spa highly recommend the naviti fiji time sunset cruise family holiday nightly entertainment inclusive menu shopping trip great holiday
Reviewed 13 July 2018

I don't know what I was expecting, but I was really surprised with my Naviti experience. I had been to similar resorts in other countries (even worked in one for a while), so I wasn't new to the resort experience. But, my holiday here greatly exceeded my expectations. It was fantastic. I was travelling with my wife and three kids (boys aged 12, 9 and 7) and we stayed in a Garden view family room. The room was ok... comfortable enough for all of us. It was right near the shop and day spa and it got a bit noisy at times, but that didn't worry us. It was nice not to be the noisiest family around for once.
We got the all inclusive package (this is a must) and the food was excellent. We mostly ate at the buffet because the buffet food was so good (watch out for seafood and Lovo night!). They were also very good at providing for one of my kids who has gluten, dairy and egg allergies (if you're in this situation, just ask the on-duty chef to cook something specifically for them, they are very accommodating). Its not all good news there though - I don't know what they do to their bacon, but its not good. Its so bad that the local village dogs even reject it (no joke)... luckily there's a lot of other good food avaialble at breakfast including a fresh omelette station.

The thing that made our trip special though was the staff and people from the local village. Most of the staff come from one of two nearby villages, one of which is located right on the western side of the resort. The resort has let the villages set up shops right at the boundary and they are allowed to set up a rotating stall near the resorts activty centre. Anyway, the staff and villagers are incredibly welcoming and nice, and will do just about anything for you with no expectations. We got to know some of the locals and had meals with them in their houses and it made the holiday really special.

The other thing we loved was that its great snorkelling right off the resort. There's some decent patches of shallow coral and a lot of fish to see and its easy enough to swim to from the shore with young kids. I've been waiting many years to take my kids snorkelling in a place like this.

If I went back (which I am hoping to do really soon), the things I'd do differently would be:
- take more cash to tip staff with (this isn't necessary, but a lot of them deserve it)

- get a room that's a bit further removed from the main activity areas

- not bring any food or groceries (this isn't necessary either)

- bring a fishing rod, or two

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms nearest the buffet/activity centre if you're worried about noise at night
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Tim B, General Manager at Naviti Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Bula Steven C,

Thank you for your extensive and kind review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your visit and our friends from the village next door. It is a pleasure to have you with us while visiting Fiji and we hope to welcome you back again soon. Until we see you next time, a big vinaka vaka levu to you and the family!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 11 July 2018

This was our second stay at the Naviti (10 years apart) and it exceeded our expectations. We were travelling with our 11 year old and 2 year old and booked the Naviti due to all of the inclusions. It made for a super easy holiday with kids and there was always something for each of them to do. We were lucky to be upgraded to an ocean view room. The price difference between garden and ocean is marginal and makes a huge difference so would highy recommend. The staff at the resort are so welcoming and we loved that we had multiple choices each night for dinner. The food was acceptable considering it is all inclusive but its certainly not upmarket. We booked a day trip into the hills to visit a local waterfall with the village. It was great for the kids to experience a few local villages and have a crazy ride up dirt roads through the bush. I also had a massage in the resort spa and have to say it was one of the best I have ever had. The therapists name was Anna so make sure you ask for her if you plan to book a massage. Thanks Naviti for a wonderful family trip.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank RebeccaS47
Tim B, General Manager at Naviti Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Bula RebecaS47,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for recognizing Anna directly by name, it is appreciated. It was a privilege to have you with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Stayed a week at Naviti with 5 grandchildren 5 years and under and our 3 grown up children and their partners. We took the all inclusive package which was a good idea. Lots of wide open areas outside for kids to play. 3 dining options, one is child free. Kids club and Nannys were a great help. Standup paddle boards were all new and good condition. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: July 2018

Bula lindabnamaste,

It was a sincere pleasure for us to play host to three generations of your family on your recent visit to The Naviti Resort. Thank you for choosing us, and thank you for your review. On behalf of my entire team, we look forward to welcoming you back again on a future holiday trip.

Vinaka and warm regards,

Reviewed 10 July 2018

My fiance gave me a special treat to Naviti for my Birthday & we were really impressed with the service we got as locals. Firstly they surprised us by giving us an ocean front room with Happy Birthday written on the bed, thank you guys so much for doing that. We stayed in room 702, which we would highly recommend as it is close to the pool, gym, restaurants, volleyball court, activities area, plus just a great view of the ocean from the deck. The food, facility, staff & everything else was just awesome.
I personally like to thank chef - Arif for his excellent service, he is such a kind-hearted person & makes the best Pizza's which my fiance still brags about.

All and all I highly recommend everyone to go to Naviti Resort. We are already planning our next to the resort soon.

Thanks
Adil

Room Tip: You can see parrots flying around the resort
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adil J

Bula Adil,

Thank you for letting us celebrate your birthday with you. It is truly a privilege to be a part of it! All of us are so very pleased you had a wonderful time and enjoyed your private oceanfront villa. I also wish to thank you for recognizing Arif by name. We are very fortunate to have team members like Arif taking care of our guests and we will make sure he knows that you were pleased with his service - and his pizza.

I am happy to read that you are already planning your next trip back... and we are excited to have you back as well!

Vinaka and best regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2018

We had a wonderful time. The staff were extremely accommodating. We had an injury whilst there and the staff catered for the injured with a wheel chair and some first aid. They were extremely caring and went out of their way to help. We loved our get away and will definitely be back.

Stayed: June 2018
2  Thank Rachel M
Tim B, General Manager at Naviti Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Bula Rachel M,

Thank you for choosing Naviti for your girls’ week away. While I am very sorry that someone was injured while here on holiday, I am very glad that you felt the team assisted and helped make it the best situation possible. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in future… maybe for a new annual girls’ week away tradition? :)

Vinaka and warm regards,