US$476
The Beachouse(Korolevu)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$75
  • Breakfast included
Mango Bay Resort Fiji(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$64
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$141
Tambua Sands(Sigatoka)
Priceline
2,145 results
All reviewsbamboo terraceall inclusive packagechinese restauranttalei restaurantkids clubpool barcoral viewingjoy spahighly recommend the navitifiji timesunset cruisefamily holidaynightly entertainmentinclusive menugreat holidaycoral coastthe activities desk
Reviewed 13 June 2015

We stayed 7 nights in an all inclusive package. The package included all meals and drinks. The buffet had a nightly theme, but you can also choose to dine at the two restaurants at night - the chinese or Talai which is semi fine dining. i can highly recommend the talai. The staff throughout the resort are very friendly and make you feel at home. Although the resort has a lot of accommodation it never felt crowded. There are plenty of activiities including the daily '"final" of volleyball, etc. kayak and bike hire was included in the package as was the sunset cruise and reef visit.
We didn't have kids with us but they were well catered for with the kids club. Some entertainment each night as well.
Free computer access in the lobby and some free wifi as well.
Highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
8  Thank peter_ndc
John D, General Manager at Naviti Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2015

Bula Vinaka peter_ndc,
As a senior contributor to Tripadvisor, we are very appreciative of your 5 star review of our resort here at Naviti.
Situated on 38 acres of tropical gardens, there is plenty of room to relax in without feeling overcrowded. Our 9 hole golf course is also a great way to unwind whether it be walking the fairways or hiring a motorised cart.
The Coral Coast is a magical destination for overseas guests as we hope that you will return very soon to a very warm Naviti welcome.

Reviewed 12 June 2015

I was with a group of 13 with me being 1 of 2 first timers all others had been several times.We had the all inclusive package.All the staff were great always looking after you at all times. The food was great with plenty of choices for Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner.With the Grill Menu added extra for pizza burgers etc etc. Also went to the Chinese Restaurant a few times for dinner.We played Golf ,Tennis & Water polo final several times in the pool which is on daily.Speaking of pool the Pool bar was great as was the bar at the eatery.All in all great place to visit :)

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
5  Thank Charlie B

Bula Charlie B,
Thank you for taking time to subscribe to Tripadvisor and to post such a positive review of Naviti Resort.
As your first time to Naviti, we are delighted that we were able to make your visit a memorable one and that you found our product and service to your liking.
The All Inclusive package is very affordable as our many guests find out and allows one to simply relax and not watch the wallet!!
We trust that you will return for your second trip to Naviti very soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

What an incredible location for an amazing family holiday. The all inclusive package made everything so easy and economical. The staff were incredible, welcoming and friendly. Special mention to some gorgeous staff Salome (on reception), David (porter), Tema (at the pool bar) and the lovely young lady, whose name escapes me that did my lovely massage and pedicure for me on my birthday.

I can't wait to come back again soon.

Room Tip: Friendly staff.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Teresa_L78
John D, General Manager at Naviti Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2015

Bula Vinaka Teresa_L78,
It is with thanks from our team here Naviti Resort for your 5 star review.
Having been recently inducted in Tripadvisors Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame for family resorts, we are very proud of our resort and especially the wonderful staff who help everyday to make all our guests holidays a memorable one.
Escape the Australian winter and return to the warmth and smiles of the Naviti Resort soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

I am new to trip advisor but I loved this place so much when I stayed I wanted to spread the word.
I stayed October 2011 for our honeymoon and it was amazing yes it was a little different and raw but we took it in considering it was a different environment and culture to what we knew and it was exactly what we needed when going to a another country we went to fiji to learn about fiji and the people and not just the staff acting as staff we saw and learnt the beauty of these people and how blessed we were to be visiting such a amazing place and be so welcomed. I know there were huge fires a few years ago and my husband and my self were devastated when we heard about it but I would definitely go again even knowing that parts are not in use I know that the staff were so enthusiastic (especially bill) that they would try there best to make it special holiday again.
They supply plenty of activities for you to do at no charge and even the ones you do pay for are only like $10 we did a coral cruise and it was really pretty they just took us out a bit on one of the glass bottom boats and we saw so many beautiful fish and big coral.
We also got to see the locals walk on hot stones which was pretty awesome.
The gardens at the naviti were beautifull and I loved the rawness of being able to go for a walk and you go into a little neighbourhood further up and they will do your hair and give you messages.
They say Thailand is the land of smiles but fiji all I saw were smiles.
I cant wait to go back and take my child now, we saw so many great activities for kids like the hermit race. I know my son will enjoy this so much.
Thank you for the great stay we had and can't wait to come back.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Beth A

Bula Beth A,
Thank you very much for your review of Naviti Resort, it is certainly appreciated by our team.
The Coral Coast is a wonderful region of Fiji and it is here that you can sample the culture and way of life not normally seen in other Fijian Tourist locations. Stroll through the village next door or pop into the local school is a popular activity amongst our guests.
The Wednesday night Fire Walking show is also a popular feature at the Fire Walking Arena.
We do hope that you will return to celebrate a wedding anniversary in the very near future.

Reviewed 10 June 2015

We were a group of 5 couples on Holiday. Staff are amazing, always ready to help you in anway. Food amazing had 3 meals in Chinese Bamboo Restaurant and 2 Meals in Tali Restaurant,You couldnt get food in any Restaurant any better, was amazing. Has Great Buffets Breakasts every morning, you must try the 2 Egg Omelette tastes great also the fruit is so fresh especially try the Manderines they are green outside but ripe inside as this is real fruit. most Lunches we had Bar Grill, they make great Pizzas and the Fish and Chips I had most Lunches. Nest Drinks whoever said they were slow dont know as soon as we all had nearly finished another round was in place before us.Vodka Lime and Soda is good. Rum very strong, Scotch really good, Fiji Bitter the boys were mainly drinking Beer wise. Rooms were very big and Bathrooms beautiful and big separate bath and Big Shower, they were always cleaned every day with fresh Towels etc. Snorkling inside right side of wall near Huts are best, it was raining most days so didnt get there as much as would of liked.Activities were not as on sheet as some wanted to do early morning walks and no one was there so they went themselves. Even though we had rain it was an amazing Holiday at Naviti. Get the All Inclusive as it would of cost us a fortune otherwise. Golf is Great. Cannot fault anything at this Resort. Bula and Vanaka. Naviti, sad to leave

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Julie M

Bula Julie M,
The Management and staff of Naviti Resort thank you very much for such a great review.
We are thrilled that we able to help make your holiday such a happy one for your group. The Pool Grill serves great Fish & Chips as you have mentioned as well as a selection of Pizza's which are very popular at lunchtime. Not too heavy so that you can still enjoy the pool activities after lunch !!
Do not make it too long before you come and visit us once again.