“Perfect getaway spot”
other travellers have booked this property
Llansteffan Beach
Spacious Living room with wood burning stove, smart TV, and bluray / DVD player & HDD recorder. Living room with a 3 seater leather sofa, 2 easy chairs, and a swivelling reclining armchair.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Llansteffan Beach
Dining room with brand new refectory style oak dining table and benches.
Dining room also contains 2 easy chairs & a bookcase with books, DVD's, and welcome information.
Brand new fitted kitchen, which is fully equipped and contains quality appliances.
Kitchen with electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Brand new fitted bathroom with toilet, hand basin with mixer tap, and a mirrored bathroom cabinet.
Brand new bathroom with full size bath, and over bath shower with glass shower door.
Main bedroom with double bed and smart TV.
The second bedroom has 2 single beds which can be separated or put together to serve as a double.
The 3rd bedroom with 2 full size separate single beds.
The 3rd bedroom, with 2 full size single beds.
The view from the bedroom showing the front road and the walk to the beach.
The front garden is fenced and secured with a garden gate.
The path to the beach which is nearest our holiday home.
The view up the estuary towards Carmarthen. This is to the left of the path on the last photo.
Llansteffan seafront and green from the end closest to our holiday home.
Llansteffan Beach and 13th Century Norman Castle
Llansteffan beach taken from 'The Sticks' coastal path.
Coastal path walk towards 'second steps' and Scotts Bay.
Stunning Scotts Bay taken from 'second steps,' a 15 minute stroll from our holiday home.
View looking down 'The Croft' to Llansteffan Beach.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
BethR2035
“Perfect getaway spot”
Reviewed 4 October 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I visited LLansteffan and stayed here with a couple of friends. We wanted a nice relaxed holiday to recuperate after a stressful year and that's exactly what we got. Llansteffan is a really lovely village, the type where everyone seems to know each other, and are everyone is super friendly to visitors. I'm a city girl, so the charm of a village like this is amazing to me.The house is located a five, ten minute walk away from the beach. We spent most days laying in, walking to the beach and going for walks along the coast - perfect :) I recommend walking up to Whirley Point, its stunning. There are a couple of really nice pubs and restaurants in walking distance - we had a fab Roast as we were lucky enough to be there on a Sunday.

The house itself was perfect for us.It was a good comfortable size, big enough that we weren't in other's space, but not so huge it didn't feel homely. It really felt like our home while we were there. It was clean and tidy when we arrived, and the place had a really nice homely feel. We felt very welcome, and was very grateful for the information that had been left for us about the neighbouring towns. There were some tourist information leaflets, which meant that we ventured out of the village, which we might not have done otherwise. I would recommend driving to the house, as the nearby towns are a little drive away but would be a very long walk!

I loved my stay here, and would definitely recommend. For the few days stay, I really felt like I had a little home away from home. I would love to go back next year.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
5 Oct 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely informative review. You and your friends were the perfect guests, and I would be very happy to welcome you back for a return stay at any time.
Georgette...
“Spacious, lovely location and a home from home”
Reviewed 20 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We were a family of 5 (kids aged 6, 8 and 11) plus a large dog so it was a real blessing to find a property where everyone could really stretch out. The house is in immaculate condition and there are so many local places to visit should you wish to explore. I would certainly book again.

30 Sep 2017
Thank you for your great review. I am really pleased that the house suited your needs and that you had a good time. I would be happy to welcome you back at anytime.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

30 Sep 2017
Thank you for your lovely review. I am pleased that you had such a good time, and thank you for looking after my home so well. I would be happy to welcome you back at anytime.
Reviewed 10 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
12 Sep 2017
Thank you for your review and your comments. I am very sorry to hear that there were some cleaning issues, had I known this at the time I could have got in touch with my cleaner to immediately rectify them. Regarding the garden, it is fully enclosed so that neither dogs nor toddlers can get out, however the back garden slopes upwards as shown in the photo, and I am sorry if the couple of steps up were cause for concern. This is something that I shall try to address. However I am very glad that you had a good time and would love to come back.
Kind regards.
andyD7141...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Perfect Holiday retreat”
Reviewed 22 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

The location of this lovely home is idealic for your perfect holiday getaway, a five minute walk to the beach and the golden sands of Llansteffan in one direction and a five minute walk to the quiet picturesque village of Llansteffan in another direction. This holiday let was perfect in every way for our weeks stay, the décor made it feel cosy and comfortable to settle down of an evening after a day out at the beach, every thought has been put in to make it feel like home from home with lovely little touches everywhere you turn. Would highly recommend, you will not be disappointed, we have already booked our second week later on in the year!

22 Jul 2017
Thank you for kind review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing