All reviews rooms are lovely overnight stop stayed here well worth a visit the pub accommodation ensuite
Reviewed 3 October 2015

We visited pub with my parents on a Saturday evening. There is a good selection of food, and the food at we had chosen did not disappoint. Portions were large and the quality of the food was great. We would certainly recommend a visit to the woodhouse arms for good food and service

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

My husband and myself spent the night here last night and it was absolutely fantastic. All the staff were polite and friendly, the food was awesome and the room was perfect. We will most definitely be going back and I will be recommending to family and friends.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2015

We stay here quite a lot with work and I have to say I've never had a bad experience! Beds are super comfortable and staff now recognise us whenever we check in which is always a nice touch!
Free wifi in room, tea & coffee facilities, Freeview TV and a gorgeous bathroom too. If you can request room 1 as it has a lovely corner bath although room 2 is just as nice really!
We eat here dinner and breakfast when we stay and the food is 5*! The fish and chips is HUGE and toad in the hole was delicious.

I would certainly reccommend staying here to anyone stopping nearby - even just for dinner. :)

Room tip: Room 1 for pretty bath!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

Staying here for three nights while running the annual 3 day Antiques Fair at Grimsthorpe Castle. The rooms are beautiful, the staff a credit and the food sublime. We just can't fault this place. Nothing is too much trouble. They even carried our drinks to our room

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2015

I spent just a night in this hotel, but I was a real pleasure. The rooms are pretty large and clean and have a beautiful bathroom. A wifi connection is available only in the room area. The hotel is quite small and has just 3 rooms to rent. Very good is the restaurant service with great meals and fantastic steaks. I strongly recommend this hotel if you are going to visit this part on England.

• Trip type: Travelled on business