All reviews minute walk to the beach water activities excellent location hot water parador nightlife
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Excellent location, central to all the nightlife and a 5 minute walk to the beach. Room was super clean, spacious and AC worked excellent. It's not fancy but it was perfect for our needs. The pool looked great but we didn't have a chance to use it. We will definitely be back!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed there over Memorial day weekend. Located within walking distance of beach and Poblado. Nice people. Ample parking with armed guard at night. Simple and to the point. No luxuries, A/C rooms, hot water, reasonable breakfast, no elevator, nice people. Beds can be better. Needs renovation across the board. Family friendly. Perfect for 1-2 night crash to enjoy Balneario de Boqueron beach. Definitely a Parador not a fancy hotel. Priced at $135 breakfast included on a third story room. Could return to enjoy Boqueron charm next year...

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Gabriel P
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Good place to stay, includes, free parking, a/c, shampoo, soap and towels. Small rooms, with TV small closet with hangers. The bathrooms are pretty small and have hot water. No smoking thru all the premises including balcony. Right in El Poblado, but not to close that night live would bother if you wanna sleep early. They also hace a pool we didnt got time to get in. Theres a restaurant downstairs La Cascada, home cooked food that wont rip your wallet, very unexpensive (only had breakfast, $7 for scrambled eggs and coffee).

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Worst service ever! The reservation was supposed to include breakfast every day but after checking in, the breakfast was denied to us the second day.... We'll never come back to that so cheap and fraudulent place!!

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Boquemar, Owner at Parador Boquemar, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

We apologize one more time for the situation and the misunderstanding .We explained our restaurant opens certain days on the week at this moment,but we have breakfast available on weekend. We did what was possible that this situation did not affect your stay. Please accept our apologize.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

I am originally from Cabo Rojo but I never had the opportunity to enjoy it as grown up...I told my wife that I was looking for a local spot to stay and I was not looking for luxury and the only experience I was striving for was to enjoy my Island with the locals and away from the big tourist attractions and Boquemar. This was one of the best vacation I ever had but warning do not look for luxury in this hotel but it was the best time I had with the locals. Met and hung out with Orlando Cruz the Puerto Rican professional boxer. Boquemar was clean with a friendly Peter at the front desk and I am already looking to return.

Room tip: No Elevators
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We are so glad to receive your comments and to know that this was your best vacation so far. As you explain we are not a "Luxury hotel" or their rates. We are a clean and cozy inn in the middle of the "Poblado de Boquerón" with excellent rates and offers .You are always Bienvenidos!