“Only the tought of this place made me drool.”
Review of Barbacoa Boqueron

Barbacoa Boqueron
Ranked #12 of 25 Restaurants in Boqueron
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Been here several times. The BBQ chicken? The ribs? The rice? The beans? The burger? The drinks? Pardon my Spanish but: Coño! Este lugar esta brutal!

Even during Cabo Rojo LBGTT Pride, where Boquerón is jammed packed, Sean delivered an outstanding service and awesome food.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Met Shean in another local spot while sipping beers. Someway we ended talking about bbq. He knew how to talk the talk. Next day, I visited his restaurant to try the bbq. Had ribs, cole slaw, Jamaican rice and beans. It was excellent! Ribs are naked, no sauce. Good size serving, good price, good food. These ribs walked the walk....!
I recommend it.

1  Thank Rikabra
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We are usual visitors of the area and have seen the place. This time we decided to stop by and try it. It was worth it!! We ordered the Hawaiian Sauce Pulled Pork tacos (tacos of the day) and the fried Catfish. The tacos were super tasteful they used local fresh mangos for the sauce and a little kick of jalapeños. The catfish was well seasoned and came really hot. We spoke with the owner about visiting him another day to try the ribs, and guess what? He bring us two pieces so we can try them, they were great, no sauce needed. If you are in the area you should try Sean's place!

1  Thank CMReyes
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Having tasted BBQ from all around the USA and the world, I am happy to say this little hidden gem down in Boqueron puts some of the tastiest meat on a plate I've ever tasted. The owner Sean was extremely friendly and we spent our meal sharing drinks and laughs as he told us about his culinary experiences all around the USA before he finally decided to open his own spot spot down here in Boqueron. We had the best Carnita Tacos I've ever eaten and he even had some pretty hard to find Rum (Pussers). I highly recommend any fan of BBQ stop in here and enjoy a great meal cooked up by Sean!

1  Thank Riverman88