See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 October 2017

we had a Fantastic time very welcoming and good nights sleep would definitely stay again. We had Sunday lunch there the next day and it was the closest thing to having a home cooked Sunday roast it was devine.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Steven D
Reviewed 24 September 2017

The room was adequate but the hall was littered with junk. I appeared they were planning to do some work but why leave boxes and tools all over the place. I had a chicken dish which was very good. We were advised that they don't do breakfast on Sunday to Wednesday and we were told to go elsewhere. This dropped my rating somewhat. If I was staying in the town again I would probably look elsewhere for accommodations.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Popped in for a sandwich and a pint. the whole experience was enhanced by the two young ladies, one on the bar and the other serving the food. Both really helpful, particularly the latter.

Brie,bacon and cranberry baggy, with skinny fries! I have had a lot worse, and these were most enjoyable.

My personal taste for beer is not Doombar - but it is very popular. I would really like to rate this 3.5 because of the service.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We decided on the spur of the moment to stay over in Princes Risborough and was pleasantly surprised with the accommodation. A modern large room with a large bathroom. All neat and clean. The continental breakfast served in the room was also good.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Really warm welcome on arrival which was lovely, the staff really pay attention which is a huge bonus. Had a roast dinner with my boyfriend and really enjoyed all bits of the dish. Hadn't been in for a while and there have been some lovely changes to the decor too making it feel much cosier!

Date of stay: September 2016