Premier Inn Chichester Hotel(Chichester)(Great Value!)
US$178
PremierInn.com
US$206
US$200
The Crown(Emsworth)
US$88
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

The Nags Head(Chichester)(Great Value!)
US$167
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Brookfield Hotel(Emsworth)(Great Value!)
US$171
Travelocity
Chichester Park Hotel(Chichester)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$99
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$137
PremierInn.com
The Goodwood Hotel(Chichester)
US$299
Travelodge Havant Rowlands Castle Hotel(Portsmouth)(Great Value!)
US$120
Travelodge
All reviewscomplimentary glass of winemain restaurantthis delightful hotelstream runningon arrivallovely villageanchor bleurestaurant managersmall hotelfresh milkhigh standardlounge areapretty villageeach eveningshort breakprivate gardenscones
Reviewed 9 September 2017

My husband and I have stayed at the Millstream Hotel quite a few times. However this time we decided to stay in Laneside - self catering apartments just down the road from the Millstream.
Part of the hotel, there are three apartments (two of them are two bedroomed and the third is one bedroomed).
We stayed in Apartment 3 with one bedroom. The bathroom and bedroom are downstairs and lounge and kitchen upstairs. On arrival there was a welcome basket with bread, jams, apples, cake and in the fridge a bottle of wine, milk and butter. Complimentary toiletries were provided as well as bath robes to use.
Everything we could think of was provided to make our stay comfortable - cooking facilities including oven, hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, kitchen utensils, dishwasher, washer/dryer. Outside there is a table and chairs plus use of the communal garden with summer house and drying room.
Would definitely stay here again as the property also has parking.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Tom S, Manager at Millstream Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Nesto69,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay in our self catering apartment. Thank you for leaving a kind review and I hope to see you back in beautiful Bosham again soon.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Mixed feelings about our stay. Cool reception although I had told them it was our 55th wedding anniversary this was never mentioned. Room comfortable but certainly not special for the price £205. Had a bath to find there was no soap!when I mentioned this they said it would be sent up later with no apology.i had a very good dinner .my husband's fish was a little overcooked.however my wine was not cold. This was replaced with rather bad grace with a not full glass of wine that was not much cooler!! There was one very friendly female waitress in the restaurant. Overall too many niggles and a feeling of disappointment on a for us special occasion.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear 120manon,

I am so sorry to read that your review. Customer satisfaction pervades in everything we do but on this occasion we have let you down. Please do call me on 01243 573234 so that I can understand better what went wrong.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Had a beautiful lunch in Marwicks Brasserie in the Millstream Hotel. The best twice baked cheese souffle I have ever tasted. Everything was perfect and the staff could not have been more attentive. I would definitely go back. Unfortunately just no room for dessert and they sounded delicious.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear avril b

Thank you very much for leaving a lovely review of the Millstream. I am delighted that you enjoyed your meal with friends and that you were well looked after. I hope you will come back for a dessert next time!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Start with the positives! Lovely quiet location with beautiful grounds in the pretty little village of Bosham. Excellent restaurant well deserving of the 2 AA rosettes it has. We stayed in the thatched cottage adjacent to the main building which we can fully recommend it. OK, no aircon and it could do with a lick of paint but we understand the whole hotel is undergoing a staged redecoration - therefore this is an observation not a concern. We really enjoyed the character and privacy of the cottage.
So why not 5 stars overall? A combination of a number of little matters really. For example, the hotel communal rooms feel a little dated and we would have welcomed more information and guidance from staff on local attractions. In the restaurant, the head waiter was excellent but some of the junior waiting staff in the restaurant were not as observant of the diners needs as they could have been.
When we were there, it did have a high proportion of retired guests in residence but it would be an equally good local base for families/Goodwood visitors.

Room Tip: Cottage suites are separate from main building but very nice
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Decapitate

Dear Decapitate,

Thank you very much for leaving a detailed review of the Millstream. Feedback like this is always helpful. I am delighted that you enjoyed the cottage suite and the dinner in the restaurant. I am sorry that you feel the communal areas are a little dated - the main restaurant, lounge and bar were fully refurbished about three years ago but they will be painted this winter. The corridors were all done this year. Thank you for your comments regarding some of the waiters. A few of the team are new and I am confident they will be on their A game next time. I hope to have you back again soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We enjoyed an afternoon tea here with our mum and aunt . There was a beautiful selection of cakes with light and fluffy scones and plenty of cream and jam (which often you never get enough of)! Very relaxing atmosphere with attentive service. Simply lovely!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear allypally27
Thank you so much for leaving a review of your afternoon tea. I am very pleased you enjoyed the food, service and atmosphere.