See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here as part of a tour group.

The rooms were spacious but starting to age. Rooms have a musky smell, especially with the bed linen as the ventilation is poor when the air con is switched off.

Breakfast was below average.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Our room is large enough and comfortable. The mattress and pillows are adequate. It is very clean. There is a bath tub and also a shower. Air conditioning worked well. Staff were polite and came up to help when we had trouble with the light switches.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2017

CYC ( 2017.02.28 )
I booked in this hotel by online Non-Refundable, so the price was lower than I think. This hotel was five star hotel, but I think there was not a little insufficient. The golf club was located beside this hotel, and apart from downtown. The service was not bad, and the room condition was not bad to us. Because of low price, we understood all condition, and not bad. It was reasonable that there was a four star, I think. We didn't complain.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2016

When I was browsing the tripadviser site for this hotel (prior to my stay), it was labeled a luxury hotel. Imagine my surprise when I found that it was very far from a luxury hotel. Our meeting in South Korea started in Seoul with Westin Chosun as venue and ended up in Wonju where we were billeted in Interburgo. I should say that the rooms, amenities and such in Interburgo are a far cry from those in Westin.

The rate is also 1/3 of Westin, so it should be okey. But InterBurgo is not cheap... The organizers must have gotten a discounted room rates for us and I shelled out about $85 per day.

But wifi in the room was excellent and free. Speed was about 85 mbps. Better than Westin's....

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2016

I joined a local tour K-shuttle and they are using this hotel for the last night of their circuit tour, read some negative reports from here and this got us concerned.
The hotel is far from the city, in the province of wonju. There is wifi in the room. We were there in autumn, air-conditioner turned off and we have to open the small window. There is a netting at the small window to prevent insects and I like the cool breeze blowing into our room.
The room is big with a queen bed and a single bed, carpeted and is clean and tidy. Light switches is the telephone. The ensuite bathroom there is a bathtub and a shower cubicle with the std toiletries. The towel are the big towel. We checkin the hotel late and checkout by 8am, so unable to explore the hotel facilities. Dining is the same floor as the lobby and it is a big hall with many tour groups. Breakfast is standard with Korean dishes, bread and only hard boiled eggs. All the coffee for breakfast tasted horrible and have to drink tea.

Room tip: Away from the front, without air conditioner got to open window and the main road very noisy.
Date of stay: October 2016