Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$54
Agoda.comUS$54
TripadvisorUS$54
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2018

I recently spent the night in Santa Rosa de Copan. I have stayed at several other hotels in the area and payed a lot more. I was pleased with the price and the comfort of the hotel. Plan on staying again.

Room tip: Don't pay more when you don't have to.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TelaBeachbum63
Reviewed 1 November 2016

It had been years since I visited Santa Rosa and spent a night there. I stayed at the Hotel San Jorge, and found it to be way over my expectations. Spacious rooms, impeccably clean facilities, great beds and super friendly staff. The location is great, as it is in the downtown area, a short walk to Central Park, as well as to the best restaurants and coffee shops in Santa Rosa de Copan. Jorge, the owner and manager was extremely helpful. The staff at the front desk was always offering great tips about where to go and what to do in town. I fully recommend the Hotel San Jorge!

Room tip: Ask for the rooms in the back of the building. They are quieter as they are away from the street.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank John James D
Reviewed 27 March 2016

This hotel is great! The rooms are clean, the beds are SO comfortable, the staff is very friendly. The manager is wonderful and very helpful. He really knows how to take care of his customers. The hotel itself is in walking distance to so many things! It's got a lot of bars for night life, Central park is really close, the bank is close, various restaurants, and so many souvenir shops! My friends and I always enjoy our stay at this hotel!

Date of stay: March 2016
1  Thank Elicar41
Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

An extremely helpful and friendly staff, comfortable rooms, a hot shower for the first time in a long while, the location is central and convenient, and a good is included breakfast at a fair price. What more could you ask for in a place to stay?

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Alex C
Reviewed 12 October 2015

I stayed at this hotel in the first week of October. The owner speaks English well and all staff are very nice. The hotel and rooms are clean. The only issue I had was that the way the hotel is constructed all sound anywhere in the hotel is carried a good distance.

Date of stay: October 2015