“Great food, incredible service!”

Les Delices de Josephine
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Saint-Pierre
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Delicious quiches and baguette sandwiches.Fine and home made pastriesGreat selection of first grade teas and coffee Exquisite atmosphereNew : Tea Boutique Mariages Freres. We serve light meals all day long, from 11:30 to 18:00.
Reviewed 30 July 2017

As the reviews below say, the cakes and coffees are wonderful. What sweetened my visit even more was that, when she couldn't get through to a taxi (I had stayed at Nuit St Pierre next door) the girl at the counter called her mom to take me to the airport. Needless to say, if I visit St Pierre again, I will stay in the same bed and breakfast and eat at the same café.

abeille28, Owner at Les Delices de Josephine, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

This is why Saint-Pierre et Miquelon is so special. Merci for your comment Travis and we hope to see you again :-)

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Small and popular place for lunch. Had a ham and cheese sandwich which was presented on a small french loaf wrapped in a napkin and tied with a string. I would not eat here if in a rush as it did take some time to get our food, but it was well worth the wait. Had a moccachino which was absolutely delicious. There are many pastries on display and it's a challenge to choose just one Seemed a little understaffed when I was there, and a couple of people left before ordering. That being said, the staff still maintained a cheerful and friendly attitude which really impressed me.

abeille28, Manager at Les Delices de Josephine, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Bonjour Susan and thank you for your comment.
Indeed Les Délices de Joséphine can be a little like a beehive sometimes... I guess that this comes with success and I cannot complain.
As you stated we do our best to serve our clients as well and a fast as we can, and always with a friendly attitude even when it is so intense.

Next week, we will start selling grab'n go boxes with our incredible sandwiches and pastries inside (we start on July 20th). It will be very much appreciated by those of our guests who are often a bit in a rush when they're catching the ferry to Fortune; and your comment is yet another evidence that this is very much needed.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I may have visited twice in two days. Between my husband and I, we had a hot chocolate, a mocha, Casablanca tea, an opéra, and a Paris-Brest. Everything was amazing. We got the pastries to go and they were still incredible even after about 7 hours on the ferry and in the car. The Casablanca tea was so good, I bought the loose leaves to bring home. The hot chocolate and mocha were outstanding also, just the thing on a slightly cold day. The ambiance is great, chic and quiet and plenty of comfortable seating. This is also a wonderful place to get food if you misstime the famous Saint Pierre lunch break - they stay open 11:30 to 6 and they do have quiche and salads (I didn't try them but they looked great).

abeille28, Owner at Les Delices de Josephine, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Merci beaucoup Lauren ! We are very happy to read that you have enjoyed Les Délices de Joséphine :-)

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

The quiche and salad were very good (the quiche had a nice crisp crust), and they have a speciality tea menu, but I think you can get plain ol' orange pekoe tea if you ask. The desserts looked great, but I was too full to try any. The staff did speak some English and were helpful.

Ah ... sometimes we think that we should make smaller quiche portion to give a chance to our clients to have a dessert ! an option is to have a slice of delicious quiche and salad and then go for a walk and come back for dessert !
and indeed, we have plain orange pekoe as well for those who prefer their good ol' cuppa :-)

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Such a cozy spot to pull in after tramping about in the back hills. Hot coffee and a little pastry...feels so good.