“Nice Breakfast”
Review of Vino Latte

Vino Latte
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Weston
Cuisines: Wine Bar, Soups
Description: Vino Latte is a gourmet coffee shop, eatery and wine boutique - offering breakfast, lunch & light dinner fare. Our unique, healthy, made to order menu, including wraps, grilled paninis, salads and soups, offers many options. During evenings we serve fresh made pizza, and offer them as frozen take-n-bake. We serve many wines by the glass, and any of our wines by the bottle. Our wine selection offers something for everyone, with over 500 different wines from around the world, and a standing offer to find your special requests (if possible!). The Wine Club of Vino Latte is a great way to explore your tastes and find new favorites!
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Vino Latte has a nice vibe and is a fine place to go for breakfast. The food is well prepared and delicious and the coffee is hot and strong. Recommended.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Nice wine, coffee, sandwiches! Cozy atmosphere. Upstairs area for booking parties, but stairs maybe trouble for elderly guests.

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

If you want to buy unique bottles of wine, they have a wide selection. But as far as food, it's just so-so! I've had salads, wraps, breakfast and sandwiches here but none I'd want to order again. I usually only go here because I'm meeting someone. The coffee drinks are subpar to Starbucks. But I want to support local businesses. I'm just unimpressed.

Reviewed 13 February 2016

Awesome food, wine, atmosphere and service. Very nice addition to the community. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

If you're looking for a place to eat on the healthier side for wraps & paninis - no deep fried this is the place. I had the chicken salad wrap which was good I personally prefer more chicken less vegetables, this had lots of veggies. The atmosphere is charming - kind of like in an old barn. You order & pay at the counter & the waitress brings your food when it is done. I did think it was a bit pricey for this area.

Been to Vino Latte? Share your experiences!